Quotes for the Newbies

by Beans 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Beans
    Beans

For those of you who are new around here and are looking for great Watchtower Quotes please visit us at http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com there are so many great sites listed here at the bottom of the page that ya`ll can click on for some great information! And for those that have been there before come and see what has been added.

Beans

• Robert_V_Frazier
    Robert_V_Frazier

Your site is an excellent resource. I use it often. Most recently about fifteen minutes ago, in a post at CARM to a lady who wanted to know what the Society taught about 1914 before 1914. Thanks for the great work you've done!

Robert Frazier

• pateaton
    pateaton

Hey I'm a newbie here, I've been busy lurking it all over. It lurks good!

Hope to eventually get involved in some good and lively discussions.

In another forum someone was wanting to meet a Witness in good standing. Well, I'm still a Witness but not in very good standing. I can tell. Those who use to be real friendly, are being noticeably cool to me lately. Has someone told them I frequent W.T. bashing sites on the net? Guilty as charged. Perhaps if I put in a few more hours a week in field service - that should do the trick.

Yeah, what exactly did the W/T prophesy about 1914 before that date? Wasn't it that Jesus would return in great glory with all the Old Testament holy ones? I hear the Judge built a mansion for all these saints then moved in himself to keep the house nice and warm for the Patriachs. Thoughtful of him wasn't it? I hear he lived in it unitil he died.

The Judge really knew how to live. He now has a mansion up in Glory Land and one down here too. He had the best of both worlds.

Nuff said - Pat.

• LB
    LB

It's as good a site as there is. Also there is zero apostate material there. It is simply quotes from watchtower literature. Nothing to be afraid of, right???

• ugg
    ugg

great site....thank you so much.....it will be used.....

• Beans
    Beans

pateaton:

Please feel free to contact us, our e-mail address is on the site! We will always respond to any inquirey and enjoy helping out in any way, and remember that all the information on our site can be found in your local Kingdom Halls library because thats where it all comes from!!!

Beans

• Bleep
    Bleep

Wow that's more quotes than the president of the United States!

Too bad the whole watchtower library is not available there.

• Quotes
    Quotes

Excellent work Beans, your usual kick-back is in the mail

Bleep, and others, we are open to suggestions and submissions. As long as they are "interesting and/or significant" then we want to hear about them!

Edited by - Quotes on 20 July 2002 12:35:41

• Beans
    Beans

I am accepting donations of any kind!

Beans

• Bleep
    Bleep

Why not just go to the Kingdom Hall and donate there?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit