Problems with Common Atheist Arguments

by FusionTheism 89 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Viviane, I gave you credit for saying something that was true. I said, touche! You come back with Derp. Do you know what Touche (accent on the "e") means?
    You want to sound hard nosed do you? Fine. Be hard nosed but in my book you're just trying to be what you are not. Ye protest too hard...
    My late wife did the same.

Did she ever tell you to learn when to stop derping, er, digging? If not, she should have.

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

No. She loved me. She loved me because I made her happy and I loved her because she made me happy.

Frank

• Viviane
    Viviane
    No. She loved me. She loved me because I made her happy and I loved her because she made me happy.

Hmmm...so why wouldn't she tell you when it was time to stop derping, then?

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

Viviane, If you do not understand then I must assume you have not loved a man as my wife loved me. She needed me, I needed her. It's that's simple.

By the way, dear Lady, she did not regard me as something you call, a derp. I was her husband and her lover. She was my wife and my lover. We did not live in some virtual world where every thought was constantly JW centered.

There are times when "real" life is lived.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Viviane, If you do not understand then I must assume you have not loved a man as my wife loved me. She needed me, I needed her. It's that's simple.

More derpsumptions.

By the way, dear Lady, she did not regard me as something you call, a derp. I was her husband and her lover. She was my wife and my lover. We did not live in some virtual world where every thought was constantly JW centered.

Derp isn't who you are, it's what you are saying. Before you make derpstakes and derp on and on, learn what derp is next time.

There are times when "real" life is lived.

I have no idea what you're derping about.

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

I have no idea what you're derping about.

I know.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

The OP -- as exhaustive as it is -- overlooks the biggest problem with atheism. .. .

That being:

With atheism, beer and music have no meaning.

Best,

BOC

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I know.

I doubt it. You're derping based on a derp load of derpsumtions.

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

You're derping based on a derp load of derpsumtions.

As you wish.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    As you wish.

If that were true, you wouldn't be derping.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit