Problems with Common Atheist Arguments

by FusionTheism 89 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me
    An "intelligent" reply. And who are you trying to impress with that?
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    An "intelligent" reply. And who are you trying to impress with that?

Hmmm... some interesting derpsumptions in your comment.

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Just going by what you wrote, dear Lady.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    Just going by what you wrote, dear Lady.

Oh, just because you derped the derp and I commented on your derp doesn't mean I am forcing you to derp some derpsumptions.

• FusionTheism
    FusionTheism
    Amazing how quickly this serious, thoughtful, intelligent topic devolved into Viviane constantly repeating the word "Derp."
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    Amazing how quickly this serious, thoughtful, intelligent topic devolved into Viviane constantly repeating the word "Derp."

Oh, sweetie, it was never any of those things. It was pure, unfiltered concentrated derp from your opening post.

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

Viviane: Oh, just because you derped the derp and I commented on your derp doesn't mean I am forcing you to derp some derpsumptions.

You're trying too hard. It shows.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Viviane you took the words out of my mouth!
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    You're trying too hard. It shows.

I know. It's hard for me to ignore derp. Someone else might read it and not realize how derpy the derp is without me around. It's a public service, really.

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

Viviane, I gave you credit for saying something that was true. I said, touche! You come back with Derp. Do you know what Touche (accent on the "e") means?

You want to sound hard nosed do you? Fine. Be hard nosed but in my book you're just trying to be what you are not. Ye protest too hard...

My late wife did the same.

Frank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit