ARE YOU FAIR MINDED???? Well we'll see...

by HaitianBoston 53 Replies latest social current

• recoveringexjw
  • recoveringexjw
    recoveringexjw

i see no proof of ray frans reinstatement here

• compton
    compton

Hi- Remember the deciples of Jesus where out one day talking about the Kingdom and
    the people refused to listen, and they asked Jesus if they should call fire on them down
    from heaven, then Jesus rebuked them, saying" the son of man has come to save not
    to destroy' " THINK ABOUT THIS

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

HaitianBoston

Most people up in here are deleberately bashing the organisation.... WHY? Bunch of cry babies....~~HaitianBoston

You start out with insults of your own against us. And you ask about being fair? You also ask for proof concerning the list of 23,000 names. Bill Bowen is not the only person who is aware of this list, take a look at Joe Anderson's letter, a faithful witness for fifty years there are more also. Do you really think that they just up and said the hell with all my beliefs and I want to be an apostate today and lose everything they once loved?

Think about it please. Perhaps there are things you are unaware of. Things which hundreds of people are advocating for. I for one am advocating for a change to an antiquated law that says you must have 2 witnesses to the act of child molestation.

Why do you think the society is expelling those who speak against child molestation? Perhaps because they will now be labeled apostate and any witness who truly needed help may not speak to then in good conscience again? Does this "cleansing" not seem suspicious to you?

I AM FOR ALL CHRISTIAN MINDED CHANGE WITHIN THE ORGANISATION...After all we posess the truth...Right????~~

HaitianBoston

Do you posess the truth? How many failed prophicies have you witnessed while in the "truth"? Are you aware of them all? Why did the WTBTS join the UN? Please don't say for a library card.

Why the change in the blood doctrine after so many died?

Am I a troll...?? NO I AM NOT.I am just a brother who still beleive in Jehovah God and hope for major reforms.~~HaitianBoston
    I hope to see major reforms also. Perhaps you can help.

Edited by - cassiline on 18 August 2002 20:52:40

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit