ARE YOU FAIR MINDED???? Well we'll see...

by HaitianBoston 53 Replies latest social current

• HaitianBoston
    HaitianBoston

Pedophile paradise...

Too bad Bill could not substanciate this accusation...

Yes we do have pedophile in our ranks...

But Bill 23,000 WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT FIGURE....(I WANT PROOF DAMNIT)

Yes we do have problems within the organisation...

Yes, some elders have been on a power trip for a long time...

Yes, there have been many doctrinal changes....

Why would witnesses on certain countries allowed to vote why people in the US cannot even harbor

the thought of voting...

I hope Bill Bowen does not get disfellowship...Cause if he is he will no longer able to drum up supports among true diehard, dedicated witnesses to the cause.

Most people up in here are deleberately bashing the organisation.... WHY? Bunch of cry babies....

No one event cares to mentions the other goods side of Jehovah's people... What's up with that?

I AM FOR ALL CHRISTIAN MINDED CHANGE WITHIN THE ORGANISATION...

After all we posess the truth...Right????

• willy_think
    willy_think

Why don't you take this time to mention the good side of being a member of an org with problems including but not limited to some elders on a power trip, many doctrinal changes, pedophiles in good standing, an org who clams world wide unity demonstrating something very different again and again, (voting, cards in Mexico......)

I hope Bill does not get DF......cause he didn't do anything in the least bit wrong.

I'm looking forward to reading all about the good side.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Are you fairminded? Would you want non jws in the new system paradise? Namely all the people that happen to be living just before it starts. That would mean, no armageddon, of course. Or, do you look forward to armageddon, when your god slaughters 99.9% of humanity? How fairminded are you?

SS

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    No one event cares to mentions the other goods side of Jehovah's people... What's up with that?

Thats not true at all. I have often said many good things about many good people that I know who are devout JWs.

Don't judge the whole bushel at once.

I've been bashed quite often, mostly in the past, for it and thats fine.

You should take each person for who they are. I like facts.

Facts about anything and everything.

The reason I like facts so much is simply because I hate BullShi*.

No matter what package it comes in.

If I won't accept it within an entire organization then

why the hell should I accept it from anyone else?

No reason unless I had issues that clouded my better judgement.

One of the things I have worked very hard not to have.

So before you accuse everyone at once

then maybe you should read everyone first.

BTW

Welcome aboard. plum

• HaitianBoston
    HaitianBoston

The fact that I have been proclaiming God Kingdom to all non-beleivers denote my friend I am playing fair games. I do not rejoice with the idea that millions of people will probably loose their life at harmaguedon.

Sodom and Gormorra experienced the same outcome.

I AM FOR CHANGES IN THE ORGANIZATION...THOSE OF YOU WHO SHARE THE SAME BELEIFS ...WELL I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

I AM STILL IN GOOD STANDING WITH JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION BUT NONELESS I'M ADVOCATING CHANGES...MAJOR CHANGES.

I WANT TO HEAR FROM PEOPLE THAT STILL CONSIDER THEMSELVES WITNESSES.

• Valis
    Valis

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

ARE YOU LEVEL HEADED???

not even worth my breath....perhaps you and Bleep should hook-up?Same mentality.

• HaitianBoston
    HaitianBoston

@BTW

ARE YOU A WITNESS? WERE YOU EVER ONE OF THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES?

MAYBE I AM STILL IN LALA LAND FOR BELEIVING THAT I AM THE ONLY ONE PLAYING FAIR GAMES UP IN HERE.

I DON'T MIND TAKING CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM FROM FOLK LIKE BILL BOWEN WHO STILL CONSIDER HIMSELF JEHOVAH WITNESS.

AS FOR ALL OF YOU OUT THERE STILL HARBORING GRIEFS AGAINST THE WTS...DEAL WITH IT.

NOW HAVING SAID THAT:

REFORM ON EDUCATION

BLOOD

VOTE

ETC... ARE AMONG A FEW ISSUES THAT I'D LIKE TO ADDRESS.

WE AS AN ORGANIZATION ARE IN A SERIOUS NEED OF REFORM.

ONE THING IS SURE...ONE WOULD HAVE TO BE A WITNESS IN GOOD STANDING FOR ANYBODY TO LISTEN OR FOR CHANGES TO OCCUR.

• Satanus
    Satanus

ONE THING IS SURE...ONE WOULD HAVE TO BE A WITNESS IN GOOD STANDING
    So you're on a bug hunt.

SS

• HaitianBoston
    HaitianBoston

@ District Overbeer

HEY ARE YOU OK???

TROLL????

SOMETHING IS DEFINETELY WRONG WITH YOU???? GET HELP

Share this