Arrest in Samantha Runnion case

by FreeFallin 17 Replies latest jw friends

• neyank
    neyank

speechless,

I couldn't have said it better myself.

The person that did this monterious act deserves NO compasion whatsoever.

The person that did this is nothing more than an animal!

And as such, should be treated like one!

The problem is, there are too many bleeding hearts around that would rather see a vicious beast let loose on the streets rather than see him pay for his/her crime.

neyank

• ISP
    ISP

Heres a suggestion on how to deal with the guy....

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=32534&site=3

ISP

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Here's the website.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&u=/ap/20020720/ap_on_re_us/girl_abducted_43

The man needs to be tortured slowly till he dies.

Capp

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

In Lake Elsinore, Brianna Barber, 26, stood on her patio watching her 2-year-old child play a short distance from the Avilas' apartment.

"It boggles my mind. I really can't believe he lived right here," Barber said.

• sisteract
    sisteract

ya, that f@#%ing freak doesn't deserve constitional rights and a f@#%ing fair trial. he lost that when he committed such an abhorrant crime!!!! whatever lawyer "represents and defends" him has alot on his /her shoulders!!! with such a repugnant crime i can't imagine anyone wanting to touch this with a 10 ft. pole!!!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

You know what even gets me is the fact that they have to lock up the child molesters in their own personal prison inside the prison to PROTECT them from all the other inmates.

I am totally for letting them sleep with all the inmates.

That would be better then death as a punishment for what they have done to children

• finnrot
    finnrot

As long as there are bleeding heart liberals and the ACLU around, these monsters will be loved and protected. Liberals and the ACLU will make sure that we spend MILLIONS of tax payer dollars making sure he gets two to three decades of appeals, and in the meantime, he will be given all the food he wants, medical and dental, and access to cable T.V., law libraries and the internet. He can also get married and pump out as many welfare children as he chooses to.

Your typical pro crime liberal or card carrying ACLU member would step over that girls lifeless molested body and hug the guy who did the crime and ask him if he is O.K. and what made him do it. And then go to work having him declared insane and in and out of a mental institution as soon as possible. Sound ridiculous, it happens all the time.

If the guy who did this is eventually put to death for this horrible crime, he will be given a nice meal, a Chaplin will gently hold his hand and assure his ascent to heaven and then he will be gently put to sleep. So you can forget about the Roman flogging.

Edited by - finnrot on 20 July 2002 8:55:2

• LB
    LB

I've been so pissed over this that I wouldn't even talk to anyone about it. Something about that type of mind just really confuses me.

Oh, and things won't go well for him after his conviction. Yes there are those that will give him his hugs, and there are those who are going to bend him over his bunk and make him regret that he didn't take his own life when he had a chance.

My son was in prison for many years. He told me how the guards would always point out the child molestors. How they would arrange for "stand up" prisoners to be in the same area with no supervision. Yes he won't suffer as poor samantha did, but those prisoners will do their best.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit