This is why the Demons can't be human.

by Bleep 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Satanus
    Satanus

Bleep

I notice that the sources you quoted carefully avoided the refernces from joshua, which i gave you. They instead pointed to the false stories of the returning jewish spies.

SS

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Get me outta this thread...I am surrounded by Fundies and I can't get up!!!!

• Rev BII
    Rev BII

Saint satan,

Excellent point again. Yes, this was just an old tale those men told so Quotes is wrong there.

Nah, these Nephilim were utterly human. Job refers to the lads here:

Job 22: 15 Hast thou marked the old way which wicked men have trodden? 16 Which were cut down out of time, whose foundation was overflown with a flood:

It started when the sons of God mingled with the ungodly daughters of men.

:)

Edited by - Rev BII on 19 July 2002 18:18:41

• larc
    larc

Bleep, one more request on my part, prove that because of these invisible, pesky demons, we are living in the worst century of all.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Sorry Bleep,

But I have to agree with Larc. When you realise that the plague killed 25% of all Europeans, I would have to say the middle ages were a much crueler time. You might argue that there where massive deaths in this century due to both WWI and WWII but when you compare the number of dead to the Earths population, its really quite small.

• Bleep
    Bleep

What part did you want me to read. You can cut and paste what you found interesting.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Jws would have us believe that Satan was cast out of heaven in 1914. Yet Scripture has him tempting Adam & Eve right there in the Garden in Genesis 3. His fall from heaven was a lot earlier than what the W.T. tells us. Consider what Jesus said 2,000 years ago: "At that he said to them: 'I began to behold Satan already fallen like lightning from heaven.' " Luke 10:18 Already means before 1914.

• Rev BII
    Rev BII

How do you manage to to interpret 'I began to behold Satan already fallen like lightning from heaven.' (Luke 10:18) as speak as a literal fall? Obvious it's figurative for the success the apostles have through the name of Jesus in defeating satan's world.

If "satan" was thrown down in the times of Adam, what was he doing up in Heaven as popular teachings says in Job 1:6?

Are you linking this to Rev. 12? Well the visions in Revelations deal with issues coming to pass in the future from when it's written (Rev. 4:1)

Those that understand satan as a fallen angel comes into a number of problems, not least with the OT.

God Bless

Edited by - Rev BII on 20 July 2002 5:32:54

• Bleep
    Bleep

You say, "Obvious it's figurative for the success the apostles have through the name of Jesus in defeating satan's world."

Satans world is still at it trying to keep people from doing God's Principles. As you can see in my last post 1914 was the year Satan and his demons were casted down.

• The Devil
    The Devil

Actually there are a few select demons that I allow to be human. You may know some of them as the Governing Body.

Satans world is still at it trying to keep people from doing God's Principles. As you can see in my last post 1914 was the year Satan and his demons were casted down.

Oh come on now. We have been around for as long the time period I call the "genesis". We were never cast down. I decided that I needed some warmer weather whereas God refused to adjust the temperature accordingly. So I took those that wanted to go south and we made our own home. You might know it as "Hell".

And we never "force" anyone to go against god. Alot of people just realized they have more fun with me.

Lucifer

Edited by - The Devil on 25 July 2002 20:25:32

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit