This is why the Demons can't be human.

by Bleep 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bleep
    Bleep

Only God has the power to create things. But he can have help with the design.That is why they can only be mutants or huge giants when having relations with humans.

The demons have the power to go into the body. They can also use telapathy. This same power is used as a so called abduction which is really a taking control of a body. There is a misunderstanding that there are aliens out there but it is just another demon sad to say.

Now after the flood there were no more nephlems or giants. After 1914 the devil was casted down here and we can see more wars and hunger.

The question I have is what is stopping the demons to create more giants or mutants?

I am sure no one will try to find out since most here want to shift the blame to the Watchtower society for having those giants in the first place.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Let the " Bible research" begin.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Does that mean Ms. Cleo is a Demon?? YOU KNOW has a demon in his toilet....

• Bleep
    Bleep

That is some "Bible research" you got there.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

The question I have is what is stopping the demons to create more giants or mutants?

They are too busy possesing smurfs!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

There are no demons silly! The world ended in 1975!!!!

• Valis
    Valis

The answer to your question lies in the fact that you have to ask it in the first place. If it had, then it would be evident today and manifestations would be everywhere, but uch a thing never happened, nor did the flood that supposedly killed them all. But what about Goliath you ask? Eh, he would have better luck playing for the NBA. *L*

I am sure no one will try to find out since most here want to shift the blame to the Watchtower society for having those giants in the first place.

No, everyone knows it was the aliens stoopid...Sucks to be you!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Bleep
    Bleep

Typical anti- Bible student there. Makes you wonder why the topic of "Bible research" is here.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Bleep:

Typical anti- Bible student there. Makes you wonder why the topic of "Bible research" is here.

Anit-Bible? Wasnt it the WT ,backed up by Bible passages claiming it was God's organization, that predicted that the world would end in 1975? How is my statement anti-biblical? I am just stating facts! If anything the WT's many proclimations of The End are anti-biblical.

• Valis
    Valis

And typical YOU KNOW who insult at the end of your first post! I'm all for scholarship in any related field, even the Bible, just no bullshit and self righteous assholes. Even Lars, with all his obsession w/bible dates knows better than to start w/the flames if he expects anyone to respond reasonably and take him even halfway serious.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit