DONT RIDICULE ANOINTED ONES!!

by 11thHour 23 Replies latest jw friends

• 11thHour
    11thHour

I am so sorry that you all have to tease and ridicule, when it is in our hearts to serve like Christ did, But Jesus, was ridiculed, he was young, I know a young anointed sister who gave this interesting illustration, Jesus was a common name back then, and he was from an unpopular town, Nazareth,, so How would you all feel if he came today and was called Carlos from Pueblo?,

Many people thought he was crazy, and he was ridiculed and hated,

Matthew 19:30 states, "But many that are first will be last and the last first."

I have like four others of my hope I know, and we are under so much stress it is unbelievable, It is a hard, but Jesus, endured a torture stake despising shame, so we pick up ours, I guess it is to be expected.

Edited by - 11thHour on 18 July 2002 13:40:52

Edited by - 11thHour on 18 July 2002 13:41:33

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

12 hour, think outside the box.

I am so sorry that you all have to tease and ridicule

Maybe you should feel sorry for all that were abused and DF when they spoke out about it!

FOOLS HATE KNOWLEDGE

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

I am anointed too ... like I said in a earlier post, the lady of the lake cast me a saber and pronounced me anointed! I was then made King of the anointed! I now have knowledge of all sorts of things ... for example, I know the air speed of a unladen swallow. I know the capital of Estonia. All those things you must know to be anointed. I also know my quest and my favorite color .... No wait Blue AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragon

• Robdar
    Robdar

Well, what do you expect to happen when you pop on a public forum and start announcing that you are one of the anointed class? Did you really think that you would be welcomed with open arms?

Yours in Christ,

Robyn

• Mister Biggs
  • sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Well, the problem is, 11th, the so-called "annointed ones" are the ones putting themselve on the spot.

When I heard the letter ( regarding some changes on child abuse cases ) at the meeting right after Dateline aired, I had to say to myself, "Are they stupid or what?" Dateline contacted them months ago ( even a year ) regarding the case. If they sent the letter then, it wouldn't look this bad. But for some reason they, "the annointed ones", had to wait for everyone to watch Dateline. And after all this publicity, they want to get their hands on Loris, Barbara, and Bill. And one of them is going to take place in a hotel room.

You tell me who's ridiculing whom; who's bringing reproach to God's name?

Edited by - sunshineToo on 18 July 2002 13:58:52

• Robdar
    Robdar

Kenpodragon,

We are a group of young girls between the ages of 17 and 23. Piglet and I have lit the Holy Grail beacon to light your way to our castle. We are waiting for you to spank us.

Edited by - robdar on 18 July 2002 13:57:54

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Yes, once every 6 milleniums, someone who is ridiculed turns out to be the Messiah. (Even this small ratio is disputed by some.) In the rest of the cases, these claimants to annointing are just crackpots.

I think I'll play the odds on this one.

• Valis
    Valis
    I have like four others of my hope I know, and we are under so much stress it is unbelievable

A fine example of delusion if I ever saw it. Why are you stressed? Perhaps maybe because in your mind you know you are living under a false pretense? Get off it chap! Would your Jesus want you to act this way? I bet not. One can only assume he would want you to be happy and rejoice at the fact you get to go see him when you bite it. This being a concept that spills over into your personal life, mentality, and your interpersonal relationships. Anointed my ass!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Hey, 11thHour...

No one is ridiculing the annointed....we are only ridiculing YOU!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit