The Meaning of Names....?

by SpiceItUp 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

Michaels 1 through 2,999 were taken...

• Xena
    Xena

Gee and I thought Michael3000 meant HOT

I used to use my name DianeB on another board, but there was a DianeP and people confused us...so a friend (tatiana) suggested Xena since I love black leather....

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

see there Xena. We have something in common...I wear Blk Leather.

• Xena
    Xena

Bet we have more than that in common Plm....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Growing up a dub put me on the other side of a regular life.When I left the dubs I said what ever I wanted,acted and lived exactly the way I wanted.I toe no mans line,I am as free as any man could wish for,People in the world outside the dubs sometimes consider me outrageous(You can only imagine what the dubs think,LOL).Most think that makes me an OUTLAW.

Edited by - OUTLAW on 19 July 2002 20:1:32

• not interested
    not interested

well it not hard to figure my name out, i picked it when i was beeing preached to about why i should come back to the borg, and i rembered all the times i had heard that at the doors, so i just said "sorry brother ____ , IM not interested,

Spice I saw that you were wondering about Gopher's name,

Minnesota is also called the Gopher state, its the mascott for the univerisity of Minnesota, and he is a big fan of the Gopher teams

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

cool thread, LOL@EldersKid

"unclebruce" is a much despised jw in southern parts of australia. (he was an ignorant old bastard even when he was a kid) he was my pioneer partner way back in the '70's and often used my name as an alias when we he was in a tight spot. I registered as him on the only real JW forum (H20) and hoped he'd come on line and go balistic at me using his handle. I've tried changing names a few times but when folks find out it's back to calling me unc. ... so the joke back-fired and now i'm unclebruce lol.

Edited by - unclebruce on 19 July 2002 20:23:11

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

"Trotafox" comes from something we female dance instructors at Fred Astaire used to say when we asked students to dance at the Friday night parties; particularly when a foxtrot was playing. Instead of "Would you like to dance?", we used to say "Care to trotafox?". Sort of took the edge off.

Trot

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit