THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS THING SOMEBODY TOLD YOU

by minimus 56 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Samdownunder
    Samdownunder

When I was 12 and first studying, an elder told me that I would be attacked by demons for my studies. He related a story of a brother who was studying and his bed started shaking and it lifted up off the ground. He then said by calling on the name of Jehovah they couldn't hurt you despite this. What kind of sick fuck says something like that to a kid,plus it isnt a really good way to convert someone. Maybe his inner conscience if he has one was trying to warn me off from the JW's.

Oh and John Lennon is going to be a resurrected JW because in "Imagine" he talks of a brotherhood of man in no heaven and no hell(so of course that brotherhood is th JW's!)-an elder told me that

Funny shit,but I bought it

• minimus
    minimus

Sam

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I heard a sister say that she couldn't wait until the new system so she could stop shaving her legs and armpits because women haveing hairy bodies was a sign of imperfection... I couldn't have agreed more!

• karategirl
    karategirl

hey Crystal did you hear the story about the boy that brougth a smurf to a meeting and it jumped out of his lap during a talk and ran out of the KH? I am ashamed to say I believed it.

When a marriage went bad being told by elders and pioneers that if only they had chosen a more spiritual mate this wouldn't have happened. That's what you get for not looking harder.

• karategirl
    karategirl

another one is being told that apostates were worse than goats because they know better. that those that commit the unforgiveable sin of speaking directly against Jehovah or the Organization would never receive God's forgiveness.

Anyone who dies and before or during Armageddon would no longer be married and would be free to marry who they wanted. and no one would be allowed to marry or remarry during the Great Tribulation until we saw who survived and who was resurrected. (me and my teenage friends discussed how we hoped we were married before armageddon came because it would suck to have to wait 1000 years to have sex)

• Angharad
    Angharad

PLEASE KEEP POSTS ON TOPIC

PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS OF POSTERS ARE NOT A FORUM MATTER

• Simon
    Simon

This topic is locked. It seems *some* people have a problem comprehending what KEEPING ON TOPIC means

What happens in people's personal life is NO concern of this forum or the people on it. There are plenty of shit shat sites that cater for the trashy tabloid end of the market for the morons who like to do the equivalent of rubber-neck car-accidents and dissect other peoples marriage problems.

Some people's behaviour really makes me want to vomit. "Hey, let's form a lynch mob ... I've left the WTS but I've not finished being a self-righteous judgemental asshole yet!!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit