YOUNG ANOINTED has NO DOUBTS

by 11thHour 20 Replies latest jw friends

• spacegirl
    spacegirl

Dear 11th hour

Whilst you are online starting theological debates that to most people are boring and pointless, 1,000s of people if not millions of people are suffering across the world for one reason or another. So while you and the rest of the sad bunch of people that you belong to should be doing your best to spread love and peace and comfort as the Jesus in your bible so strongly advocated instead of wasting your time telling everyone how sell-righteous you are. Please don't tell me that you are helping the world in a practical way because you are not. If there is a heaven then you won't get there by studying books (that aren't printed on recycled paper) and knocking on people's doors sneering at them.

Now you've made me waste my time on you!!

Spacegirl

• roybatty
    roybatty

Thanks for the laugh, I needed one this morning..."young anointed"...lol

• Mary
    Mary

I would say that "11th Hour" sounds suspiciously like YouKnow/FredHall, droning on and on and on about being "annointed" even though they're "young"..........the posting comes across as the ol' "holier-than-thou" crap, as though this is somehow "proof" that they are "annointed". Obviously, this person is very delusional, just like YK/FH: has no friends in the congregation, is considered a loser by one and all, tries to be a kiss-ass, but even the elders don't want anything to do with them, so they come to a site like this and try and convince everyone and themselves, that they are now "better" than everyone, as they have the "heavenly calling"..........

Gimme a break, this person needs to seek some professional help and FAST!!!

• Fire Dragon
    Fire Dragon

11th,

Of course the number of anointed will go up. In 50 years that will explain why the "end" hasn't come yet....there will still be 8,000 anointed left....as there has been for the past decade or so. There will always be 8,000 anointed left because the WTS has to keep it's robots on the edge of their seats. (Ooops, was that my outside voice?)

-Fire

• Larsguy
    Larsguy

THE "11TH HOUR" vs THE "LAST HOUR"

The 11th hour is a reference to the last 7 years of the last generation period beginning in 1914. Revelation says that a "half hour" is the same as 3.5 years or an hour is 7 years.

In the Vineyard parable workers are selected throughout 11 hours to work. Presuming they began to be selected in 1914, 11 hours would end 77 years later in 1991.

After that the slaves would be paid. That's why it's important to understand that the "last hour" is not the 11th hour but the 12th! This is the hour when the anti-christ would be revealed just before the Messiah arrives. By this we know that the Messiah can't arrive before 1991 and that the "man of lawlessness must be exposed prior to his arrival sometime within that "last hour".

This was fulfilled when the WTS' GB were identified as the "evil slave" and the man of lawlessness who makes itself a god in God's own temple, that temple meaning from among the anointed ones of JWs. They were told they were this apostate "evil slave" in a letter from the "Watchman" around November 10, 1992. Their apostate President, Fred Franz, died shortly afterward on December 23, 1992 just a few days before the "sign of the son of man" appeared on December 26, 1992.

The payment of the workers would begin after Passover of 1993 and throughout the 'LAST HOUR", starting with the 11th hour workers ("the last will be first and the first last) until 7 years expired from 1991 in the fall of 1998. Thus the "last hour" was from 1991 to 1998.

The "covenant" with Israel and the WTS, God's two houses, ended in 1996, which ends the 70 weeks falling during our day. (i.e. from 36CE ending the first 70 weeks we count X4 70 weeks (490 years) down to our day, which is 1960 years ending in 1996).

L.G.

• Satanus
    Satanus

How can it be preordained that exactly half of the 288000 would fail? God must deliberately pick half of them to be loosers.

SS

• Larsguy
    Larsguy

Hi Spacegirl:

Whilst you are online starting theological debates that to most people are boring and pointless, 1,000s of people if not millions of people are suffering across the world for one reason or another.

God's arrangement for mankind, who have been suffering and dying for nearly 6000 years is his arrnagement for eternal life after Judgment Day even though there will be a "rest" from Satan during the millennium that is soon to occur.

What is going on with the anointed is for a "witness" prior to the millennium beginning. In the meantime, the Bible has already outlined what will happen, including the destruction of the Babylon the Great followed by Armageddon, then the millennium. Satan will test the survivors of Armageddon and their children for a "short while" (likely 40 years) then be destroyed with the rebels. Then JUDGMENT DAY will take place and the second resurrection.

But in the end, all the pain and suffering and heartache will be wiped out, like a bad memory. Those righteous ones will then get eternal life. So in a way, the suffering is just temporary and won't matter in the end. Mankind had to be born in sin and imperfection in order to later have a chance at eternal life during Judgment Day.

I understand your frustration with the world and all the problems. But even if everyone were rich and well-fed, wouldn't they still die? Of course. So our best hope is the kingdom. As long as you come back from whatever life you had and get a chance to live forever in a world of wonderful people and plenty, will it have mattered that much the world suffered a little when the end result rectifies that?

We must look at the BIG PICTURE and the BIG PLAN to understand what is going on.

The anointed will be kings and priests during the millennium but won't go up to Heaven until after Judgment Day. They will help all mankind understand God so they can get life. This is God's arrangement.

L.G.

• Larsguy
    Larsguy
    How can it be preordained that exactly half of the 288000 would fail? God must deliberately pick half of them to be loosers.

SS

I'm not validating the 288K, but basically this simply shows that up to half the anointed will not be focussed on the scriptures but on the Watchtower and will lose out!

Look at the people at this discussion board how stubborn they are? They are "goats" just as the Bible calls them. They buck against the Bible and everything spiritual. This was not God's plan so he could include others, it's just the failure rate noted in advance in Bible prophecy.

It's unfortunate though.

These are the "grapes of wrath" the anointed who at the time of harvest proved unworthy and whose blood will rise as high as the bridle of hourses...." etc.

But if it is any consolation to you, the NUMBER MUST BE COMPLETE so they will all be replaced so it works out just fine.

• cyrano
    cyrano

11th hour,

So if God can call any amount of people to heaven but only choose a few, then that means all six million Jehovah's witnesses might have the heavenly calling. Wow, can't wait to see the watchtower's 'new light' on the subject.

If the watchtower needs adjustment to their view about the 144,000, I wonder how many adjustments are needed in their other doctrines??

Edited by - cyrano on 18 July 2002 15:51:17

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Larsguy:

What happened to 1975? Why all the revised figures?? Why do the formulas keep changing? Also, why do you use Before Common Era? Please give credit where credit is due and use Before Christ :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit