Goodbye....

by VeniceIT 13 Replies latest jw friends

• rosalyn
    rosalyn

Wish you the best as you kitty-corner from Florida to Seattle. And you were born in Alaska? You are having a great opportunity to see alot of the countryside. Great priviledge to go places. You will be very close to Canada. Hop on over for a visit. I think you will like us. Best of luck at the apostafest. It is a great opportunity to meet up other x jws. Take care Venice

• Mulan
    Mulan

Well I made it safely to this lil corner of the world. Am having a great time so far, did some shopping for camping yesterday, and am hiding while they load the trailer (just kidding, maybe) hahah

Hopefully i'll get to terrorize I mean see Princess today before we head off!!!! well talk to ya'll later

Ven

• Salud
    Salud

Ven,

Glad you made it there safely. What happened on your trip??? You will have to tell me about it. Hopefully it was your fault and not the airline's.

Have a great time and also let me know when the last ferry to Orcas is from Anacortes, we don't want to miss it.

Tell Dave and Mulan to save some beer for me!!! See you on the 29th.

• COMF
    COMF
    ta-ta

Good choice of words there, sis. Do try to get us a few full-body shots of yourself, willya? Inquiring minds wanta see.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit