Goodbye....

by VeniceIT 13 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

ta-ta, well I will be leaving on Friday to head up to the Great NW, and will not be bringing my computer. I'll be taking over Mulans computer for a few days , and then I'll be off line for a couple weeks, I'll check in on ya'll now and then just to make sure your all behaving, buttttttt well I just wanted to let you all know.

I also wanted to remind you all that YOU MUST COME to the Apostafest Aug 3rd, just N. of Seattle courtesy of Princess. Post here or email her for details.

Take Care

Travlin Vennie

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Remember Venice.....one word....starts with a B, ends in "ikini".

Expatbrit

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

have fun hun!

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Have fun.....and take lots of pictures..

• Mulan
    Mulan

I will be taking lots of pictures.

Ven why will you be offline? Can't we still go to the library???? I need to get my orders processed.

Edited by - mulan on 17 July 2002 22:55:43

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

ya we can check email and stuff at the library, but I won't be on for chatting or IM'ing much. Besides I wanted to plug the apostafest again

Ven

• Imbue
    Imbue

Vennie that's so nice... Mulan seems like a great person to know...have fun. And please post some pics.

Expat..your Italian side is showing..hehehe

• Princess
    Princess

Hey Ven, looking forward to seeing you. Didn't know until this afternoon that you were staying with mom and dad for a few days. Be sure to come visit over the weekend. Steve and I won't be going to Orcas until Wednesday.

I'll post again about the 'fest but thanks for the plug! I'm thinking of changing the name to Apostapalooza, kind of has a nice ring to it.

Rachel

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Sure thing we'll come hound you this weekend

Apostapalooza does that mean Elmo is coming???

Ven

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Apostapalooza!!!

In that case we'll just have to have somethin' real aussie down in Oz!

What about Apostaroo? Apostaberra? Yeah, that's it we're going to the Apostaberra; it's in Canberra, see?

Anyway, Ven, have a great time, and don't forget you guys:

Safe Travelling and Happy Holidays

Ozzie and Mrs Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit