I am annointed ... bow down to me!

by kenpodragon 23 Replies latest jw friends

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

I am now anointed. The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft my anointment in the form of a sword from the bosom of the water signifying by Divine Providence that I, Dragon, was now anointed.

No I did not do it by exploiting the workers! By 'anging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. No it was done through the woman of the lake. You might have thought you were a autonomous collective, but you were wrong. You are living in a dictatorship: a self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working classes are exploited by me.

You might think Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of anointment. Some may say supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. Well sorry, you are wrong. I am anointed! Bow down to me!

10 Points to anyone that knows who I am paraphrasing.

Take Care

Dragon

Edited by - kenpodragon on 17 July 2002 16:34:48

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

King Arthur got his sword 'Excaliber' from the 'Lady of the Lake'

that's all I know

Lizard

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

(((((((( Kenpo ))))))

Edited by - cassiline on 17 July 2002 16:34:58

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Sounds like the exchange between King Arthur and the communistic peasants in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

One of my favorite movies! Just bought the DVD not long ago.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Kenpodragon, you are telling me that you are anointed because some watery tart threw a sword at you?

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Robdar

Yes the woman of the lake, I was sitting there minding my own business and suddenly the woman of the lake surfaced and threw a sword at me. Yes, it did cut my leg and hurt really bad. After I got the stitches though to stop the bleeding, I realized I was now anointed.

Dragon

• Carmel
    Carmel

I guess that's better than having some pigeon come crap on your head while skinny dipping in the river Jordan...

carm

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Who was the moistened bitch?

• Robdar
    Robdar

OMG, you guys are so funny! You are cracking me up. Kenpodragon, congratulations on your anointing. May I be one of your knights that join you on your quest for the holy grail?

Edited by - robdar on 17 July 2002 18:7:59

• heathen
    heathen

neeeee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit