Official "Welcome" to new members

by Simon 19 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

Thanks Simon, I'm not quite a year so I guess I can still be a newbie?

• Valis
    Valis

greetings all new persons posting here. Remeber, its not how many posts you have, but what you put in them. BTW, Simon is not a real person, he's an artificial intelligence the GB created, but he was smarter than they thought...he emailed himself out of the borg and its never been the same since. *L*

Guest, that's a good idea...maybe an email auto-responder when they sign up.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• SYN
    SYN

Hi newbies! Remember, everyone is a newbie at least once on this site! That is, until you attend an Apostofest!

• sisteract
    sisteract

simon

thanks for the welcome. i have enjoyed coming to this post. there are so many topics and interesting replies---thanks for setting this up. it helps me to know i'm not alone. this kind of stuff i don't talk about with people that havn't been in--it just takes up too much energy to explain the insanity of having been controlled by the jw's.

• rosalyn
    rosalyn

When registering I didn't make my email available to the general public. I just took a look at my profile which now has Canada added to the location. I am considering making my email available but need to change the one that is listed. To change email address to one that I would like to use for this forum means re-activating or re registerering? How long would this take and would I be able to keep the same name and password? Thanx. Somewhat computer illiterate here.

Thanx for the welcome. Feel I am adjusting to this and the live chat as well. I think you have a good thing going here.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Thanks Simon, for your nice welcome. By the way, I am a first day newbie, but how do I pull myself up the ranks? have been a rank and file member way too long soo...

Rosalyn, I have just changed my e-mail address myself, it's really easy. Just go to the link "profile" give your name and passport so that you will be identified. Then change your e-mail. In about two minutes you will get a message to your new e-mail address, with a link to re-activate. Will not even take five minutes, and you keep your name and password.

Viv.

• minimus
    minimus

SIMON: thanx so much for this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Valis
    Valis

Greetings Vivamus and welcome to the board. Your status changes by your profile based on the number of posts you make. That doesn't mean post like a resident of Bedlam just to make it to Sanctimonious Jehovah Smurf level...its the content not the quantity of your posts that matter. The levels are below, all you folks feel free to publicly rebuke me at any time, if by some strange chance I am wrong..*L*

Jedi Member

Emperor

Supreme One

Galactic Overlord Smurf

Sanctimonious Jehovah Smurf

Transdimensional Diety Smurf

hmm....I have no idea what exponential levels are beyond... BTW...the last three are a joke...as far as you know..*L*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Thank ewel Simon! Let me say the pleasure is all mine.

What a place this is.........and be assured all is well in "Chat" with the "Newbies" now that onacruse is the "Appointed Chat Monitor" and I have been dubbed the "Vice Presy" we intend to make sure no one gets their shorts in a twist......er I mean their feelings hurt! ;)

You guys rock!

cb

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Valis---you forgot the "Master Member" level... "L"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit