Official "Welcome" to new members

by Simon 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

Hi

Just wanted to say "Welcome" to all the new people who have joined recently whether or not you've mustered up the courage to make your first post yet (it can be daunting). Glad you found us and decided to sign-up!

I'm the tech guy behind the scenes so if you have any problems or questions then you can either email me (use the 'contact us' link at the bottom of each page) or post a question in the Technical Support area (unless your problem is that you can't post, lol) and someone will be able to help.

There are a lot of good people here and I'm sure you'll have fun as well as get some good answers. As in any big group there will always be a few you may not get on with personally but we tend to work things out ok (eventually anyway).

Have fun!

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

Thanks for the welcome. I guess I am still considered pretty green by the 'Supreme' standards, and I will admit, I was a 'lurker' (as one put it) for some time before posting on this site.

• waiting
    waiting

Ahhhhhhh, from one *Supreme* speaking about another *Supreme* - it's just means we get to take the trash out after the get-togethers. Being xjw's now, we still can't seem to call them parties

Please allow me to join ol' Simon the Supreme (sounds better than my name & title, doesn't it?), to say **Howdy** to those who have joined his forum, are thinking about it, or are just checkin' us out. Very few of us bite, btw, at least in a non-sexual way.

waiting

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

I'll have you know, I bite in the strictest and loosest sense of the term.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

awwwww geeeeezz

Thanks guys....

I keep feeling like I have been here for soo long but I step back and realize that it hasnt even been two months. I guess I'm just an over zealous addict.

Spice of the wanting to make it to Jedi status in the quickest time ever class

• teejay
    teejay
    I'm the tech guy behind the scenes...

You crack me up, Sir Simon!! Why don't you tell 'em who you REALLY are!!!?

• rosalyn
    rosalyn

Okay ...now I know who the Simon is that I mentioned on the live chat everyonce in a while. Thankyou for the welcome.

Doing the best I can to keep my nose clean. I keep the roll of toilet paper handy just in case....not refined enough to use kleenex tissues. Sometimes it gets abit nutty in live chat but I know I have the opportunity to leave if I don't care for the conversations. So far it's been good and I am really getting the hang of posting in the categories too. Some very sad and disturbing things being touched but at least there's a place to vent. Now I know why the goofiness is so good in live chat. It can really take the edge off of the tension. ROSALYN

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Hi, Simon! I really like being here...so many people to meet and so much to learn! I really appreciated getting to watch the Panorama broadcast here. Thank you for the welcome. I look forward to being here a long time.

• seawolf
    seawolf

Thanks for the welcome!

I've been lurking here since for a couple years and finally took the plunge and signed up a couple months ago. What motivated me to sign up was all those juicy chats with / You Know and FredHall haha j/k

Looking forward to talking with you all!

seawolf

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Simon, is there some way you can set a WELCOME entry to newbies?

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit