THE BIG DEEELIMA FACING YOU KNOW

by MegaDude 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

And me!

Ozzie

• You Know
    You Know

Englishman stands up for what he believes in, and it usually happens that he believes he'll have another beer whilst his standing at the bar. LOL / You Know

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

That's not true. You are just parroting slander...

it could very well be unsubstantiated slander for all i know (i dont know the situation enough to say with any conviction one way or the other).....if it is simply slander, i guess what goes around comes around.

You are the pathetic and cowardly fool, not me. I attacked no one's character.

this statement is an outright lie.

char-ac-ter:

-A description of a person's attributes, traits, or abilities.

(dictionary.com)

if not a lie, and you truly think youve never attacked anyones character on this board, then you are even more delusional than i previously thought. if youd like, i could present to you numerous instances of your character attacks, but i dont really think thatll be necessary......anyone whos read your posts is no doubt nauseatingly familiar with them by now.

aa

Edited by - dubla on 18 July 2002 12:36:49

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

I remember Mr. Coffee - You must have been at Patterson as a JW, right? That guy was a riot - shouting at everyone on their way to breakfast!

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Hi Zen,

Nah, never had the misfortune...um, priviledge of working at Patterson. I met Mr. Coffee when I was touring Bethel and Mr. Coffee was raving in the street about the JW sisters wearing makeup and the fact that Bethelites drink coffee. He has been doing this for years. Don't know if he is still around. He was an old cuss when I saw him 10 years ago. Mr. Coffee had a thing about caffeine, thus his name. He is exactly like You Know, who is a similar nutcase. I've seen these poor people in every congregation I've been in, and I've lived all over the U.S. and in Europe.

These sad people are succumbing to the illusion they are being directed by God for some special purpose. They are fairly socially isolated. They act pretty much the same, finding some platform where they can rant their paranoid thoughts, whether in front of Bethel or on an Ex-JW board trying to get some attention to bring meaning to their sad lives. Their tune never changes. It's always the same rant, rant, rant. They are self-important blowhards.

You Know is not a rational person. He avoids questions where he starts to get pinned down. He runs like a coward when the evidence starts piling up against him and he has no good reply. Yet he continues to rant away. That's pretty much what mentally disturbed paranoids do.

He would be a lot happier if he faced the fact that he has nothing to offer this board except as a reminder that Jehovah's Witnesses have more than their fair share of mentally disturbed individuals as members and that he is one of them. He would be much happier if he got himself some help, and he probably needs to be medicated.

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

I have never read anything from YK that make sense. Try thinking before writing, it might help!

• Quotes
    Quotes

You Know barfed:

I attacked no one's character.

I wonder if Robert really believes this? Most long time lurkers/posters here know that is untrue.

For example, was it not You Know, posing as "Yo Yo Mama" in thread http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=23578&site=3&page=2

You can say that all you want, but the real truth is that he is a criminal just all apostates. He is a criminal in Jehovah's eyes. He's sister sees this, why can't he?

Calling someone a "criminal" and "apostate" is, indeed, attacking character. Does anyone else out there have example of You Know attacking character? (I'm too tired to go looking right now).

Edited by - Quotes on 19 July 2002 15:28:59

• Bleep
    Bleep

It is funny how there has to be an outright assault for the people who are right.

Stop looking at the witnesses and look at yourself.

• SYN
    SYN

Hey YouKnow, last time I checked, you'd called me an Apostate Dub countless times, and once you even referred to the whole site as a "bunch of dirty Apostate dogs who have no right to question how we treat our women". THAT one was a doozy LOL! Such Christian love! HEHE!

Then again, I've recently begun noticing a trend to your posts - you are becoming more and more like us. YouKnow, the greatest Closet Apostate of them all. One day, you will be an Apostate in Good Standing too and maybe you can come to an Apostofest. We will give you Loving Counsel from the Faithless and Indiscreet Slave, and the Overbeer will have a "quiet word" with you at the bar too! Spiritual food will be provided at the right times too, along with lots of beer.

I wonder how YouKnow really looks.

I wonder if YouKnow is a boy or a girl?

I wonder how old (s)he is.

I wonder about many things, and YouKnow is one of the greatest mysteries on this site.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Some of the best thinkers come from the Kingdom Hall and not the closet. They can see past the material things and try to apply Godly principles in all they do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit