THE BIG DEEELIMA FACING YOU KNOW

by MegaDude 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

You Know, a frequent poster here, is a mentally deranged semi-Jehovah's Witness with serious mental problems. He has serious issues with the Watchtower, thus negating his effectiveness as a JW. He has no responsibility in his own congregation because he is regarded as "strange." He wants people here to be loyal to an Organization he won't even follow the rules of. This is because he lacks the emotional health and character of standing up for himself against what he knows are obvious wrongs. There is not much use in responding to him because he is just a coward blowing off the steam of his paranoia. He is a frighened person. That is extremely obvious from the content of pathetic posts.

The big dilemma facing You Know is when will he have the guts to admit he is wrong. He is doomed to a life of misery until he does.

As a JW, I knew a few folks like You Know who would rant and rave to ex-JWs. You could always lump them into the singular category of "disturbed."

You Know is the "Mr. Coffee" of JW.com. LOL!

*Ask a Bethelite to explain who Mr. Coffee is if you don't know.*

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I'm inclined to agree to a large extent. YK knows that the organization is not what it claims to be, but he isn't willing to admit that to himself yet (maybe he never will be). So he comes here, and bolsters up his waning faith in the organization by confronting us, the "evil apostates", who, deep in his heart, he knows are the ones knowing the truth about the organization. He spews hatred and condemnation toward us. We answer all his charges, show him logically and scripturally why he is wrong. He then offers non-answers and ducks the subjects at hand through fancy rhetoric where he uses a lot of words to say nothing. Because he has used a lot of words, however, he convinces himself that he has "kicked our apostate butts" and his shaky faith in the organization is temporarily restored. Until the next time.

Hopefully, he will someday be honest enough with himself to admit that he has been deceived by an organization of men, and he will leave it. Then, perhaps, he may find some peace of mind.

• freeman
    freeman

Personally, I find You Know quite fascinating, somewhat of an enigma in fact.

On the one hand he fancies himself as a great defender of the faith. He valiantly thrusts himself into the very camp of the adversary, (the dreaded den of apostates), doing battle for his God-direct organization.

Then on the other hand, he defies the very directives of his so-called divinely directly organization by his very association with us, the very spawn of Satan. I wonder how he reconciles this in his mind.

As stated by others more eloquently then I, he makes long-winded pronouncements that are half his own thoughts and half cut-and- paste Watchtower drivel. Then, after he is good and bloodied, he pronounces himself the winner and quickly withdraws to lick his wounds.

YK my friend, you are indeed a wonder to behold, a true enigma.

Freeman

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

I really could use YOU KNOW's help with some of my college papers. The paper's have to be 10 pages long but im done writing them by page 6.I could use his skills of Babble! Its amazing how he can write page after page of material that is totally worthless! What great filler! :)

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

He walks around with his head in the clouds ....and he's gone! You/Know in the sky with angels.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Well said, dude grande. I always marvel at the amount of people who take this "Mr. Coffee of JW.com" semi-seriously.

Plain and simple, he's an idiot. Worthless to man and beast. Those are the indisputable physical facts .

• You Know
    You Know

He has serious issues with the Watchtower, thus negating his effectiveness as a JW.

To the contrary, it makes me much more effective. I have a much more balanced view of things having taken the time to acquaint myself with the issues.

He has no responsibility in his own congregation because he is regarded as "strange."

That's not true. You are just parroting slander and gossip that other apostate Dubs have spewed out about me.

He wants people here to be loyal to an Organization he won't even follow the rules of.

You don't get it blockhead. I would persuade those who are still Jehovah's Witnesses to reamin loyal to Jehovah for the reasons I frequently cite regarding how Jehovah proposes to bring himself into judgment with his own.

This is because he lacks the emotional health and character of standing up for himself against what he knows are obvious wrongs.

What nonsense. I stand up for what I believe in both in this forum and with the Society.

There is not much use in responding to him because he is just a coward blowing off the steam of his paranoia. He is a frighened person. That is extremely obvious from the content of pathetic posts.

You are the pathetic and cowardly fool, not me. I attacked no one's character. My posts speak to the issues at hand regarding Jehovah's Witnesses and our apostate accusers. Instead of offering any sort of reasonable rebuttal you resort to slander and attacks upon my character. That is the true mark of a frightened coward. / You Know

• Bleep
    Bleep

Stop looking at me swan!

• You Know
    You Know

Stop looking at me swan!

Huh? / You Know

• Englishman
    Englishman

What nonsense. I stand up for what I believe in both in this forum and with the Society.

Me too.

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit