For the new ones to this site....

by Mimilly 39 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Ugg,

Welcome, welcome, welcome! Enjoy your time here.

Cheers, Ozzie

Edited by - ozziepost on 17 July 2002 8:12:16

• Angharad
    Angharad

Good post Mimilly

Welcome to all the new people

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Welcome to the newbies and even some returnees

GRITS being split for a while is part of the process - It goes away after a while -- faster if you hang out here.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Great idea Mimilly....

Welcome to all the new ones and a great big Spicy hug to ya......

Spice

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Hi Mimilly.

I am one of the newbies. It is a pleasure and a real mood booster to go on this site and read posts like yours. It is very helpful to me to know there are groups of many people who like myself have had to face life after the borg and they survived intact.

Thanks for your welcome!!

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

What can be added other than my own welcome to you all? Join in and discover the international diversity of this forum, it's grand!

I enjoy reading new thoughts and yes, sometimes even enjoy heated debate.

Feel free to express yourself openly and honestly and don't be frightened by some of the responses.

Lew W

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

I am one of those "Newbies" and I wish to thank all of you for your warm welcome. I have been impressed by all of you, but DakotaRed and LyinEyes really have offered some insightful comments. Thanks again.

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Been There - Both girls are doing fine. Youngest graduated and then turned 18 in the same week. Beth's bloodwork came back fine. We'll wait for the neurologist's appt. now. Both are working and I'm encouraging Shelene to get back in school this fall to upgrade her sciences. Some of those subjects are 'if you don't use them, you lose them' ones.

Matty - Will I be sent to jail for that? I miss you on MSN chat.

Grits - Regarding pics, some people use their own, others, for confidentiality reasons, do not. Mine is real - April this year. Regarding your idea for a newbie ed page - it's fantastic! Post your idea under the Suggestions section.

AjaxMan - Yer a sweet one Mr. A. (but I'm not better than anyone else - I'm afraid of heights)

For those wondering what hole I fell into - Along with Shelene's graduation prom and ceremony, my cousin got married on Shelene's birthday. During this time I also had four miserable dentist appointments and my mom was visiting. I haven't been well. Seems I have an abcessed molar - upper right last that has been causing me sinus and ear infections. Sigh. I'm presently on anti-biotics again, and will have a root canal soonly. At least I know what's up with my recurrent sinus and ear infections now. Stupid tooth!

Again - Welcome to all the new ones. (ps: feel free to email me, but put jwd.com in the subject line. I delete any email that I don't recognize due to past worm infections.)

Great big hugs - Mimilly

Edited by - Mimilly on 17 July 2002 10:57:56

• Lamia
    Lamia

Well this is my first posting, only joined a coupla days ago, appreciate the welcome, so thought i'd choose this thread to reply to.

Can't stop lookin round now I've found it tho!..... bit new to net in general so i'm takin a while to suss it out, but i love it

what do you mean by dubs tho?

i was d/a myself 19 yrs ago when i was 14 ......... musta bin a very baaaad girl!

Get this for brain washin tho... theres a bit in the bible says 'none shall know the day or hour', know the bit i mean? well i myself personally for 15 of those 19 yrs woke up + fell asleep every day saying...... 'its today , armygiddyon, its today!!!!!! just to make sure that it wasn't, you see!!!

I did it for us all!!! sorry, British humour,

yeah yeah i was off my head for a long time but im all better now

So glad i found you ...... love + light

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Lamia - yes hon, this site is very large. A good idea is to take a couple days to read through people's stories as well as 'old' posts. Oh - personally, I love British humour so 'bring it on'!

Welcome and again - hugs!

Mimilly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit