Frogs, Demons and Propoganda

by comforter 24 Replies latest jw friends

• ukjw 26
    ukjw 26

Whoa there D8TA - issues or what?!!! surely comforter was only letting everyone know about some information he had heard - and good on him, it's good to see someone who isn't bashing the witnesses 24/7.

Yes people I am a JW - pleae don't all rush at once to give me grief!

• Sirona
    Sirona

Welcome UKJW !

Nice to meet you. I'm not JW and yet I don't "bash" them...well not 24/7. I'd say I might point out my disagreements with them for 1 hour a day...

Sirona

• D8TA
    D8TA

Wait...I retract.

UKJW 26, please give me a brief lesson of your knowledge on Comforter's and My history on this board? Please, give me the details.

No Comforter, is NOT "letting everyone know about some information he had heard". You are coming in to a situation with ignorance.

it's good to see someone who isn't bashing the witnesses 24/7.

Turn about sux, doesn't it? JW's bash the "world" as being part of Satan, everyday. JW's bash "churches" as being a part of "christendom controlled by Satan", everyday. JW's bash people who lie, yet they are liars themselves. They bash and label people with titles such as "apostates"....as I am AN APOSTATE.

Which leads me to ask, Why are you...a "JW" replying and having contact with an APOSTATE?

You have rules to live by....I dont.

Have a nice day.

D8TA

Edited by - D8TA on 17 July 2002 19:59:51

• thinker
    thinker

How can a frog be unclean? They live in the water!

• FRUSR8TD
    FRUSR8TD

Yes but would you drink water with frog poop in it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit