Frogs, Demons and Propoganda

by comforter 24 Replies latest jw friends

• comforter
    comforter

Our CO shared a good scripture thought with the congregation. He turn to Revelation 16:13-14 and showed the congregation that Satan and his demons have inspired unclean lying expressions that come from opposers of Jehovah God.

The expressions are propaganda. Like other kinds of propoganda, the CO said, these expressions are half-truths. They contain some truth but also some lies.

I thought about the molestation charges against Jehovah's people. There is some truth to the reports. But the lying propaganda against the organization is only partly true. What comes out of opposer's mouths is like croaking unclean frogs. It is demon inspired. Will you shun lying propaganda? Won't you do so today?

Comforter

• minimus
    minimus

what lying propoganda???????????????????/

• comforter
    comforter

The lying propaganda spewed by Bill Bowen about 23.000 or more pedophiles among jws in us alone. Or the propaganda about Witnesses being pedophilie paradise.

Comforter

• minimus
    minimus

prove it ain't true

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Ribbit Ribbit....

said the little green demon froggy!

• comforter
    comforter

I think you got thangs backwards. When someone makes a claim, it is up to him to prove it. How is it my reposnibility to prove what Bowen said is untrue? Be for real. What if I assert that the moon is made of green cheese? Is it your job to prove it ain't so. Not really. The burden of proof is on the one making the assertion. Same with Bowen.

Comfort

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

[quote] There is some truth to the reports [quote]

can you talk about the true parts? what parts, exactly, are true. and how do you know? i really want to know what you have heard, or been told, and how you know it to actually be true.

thank you.

p.s. frogs are cute. what's not to love about a cute little frog?

Red-Eyed Treefrogs

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Honestly..I am really in the mood to hi-jack this thread instead of listening to the rubbish out of comforters mouth...

I say we all find as many frogs and demon pictures we can.....

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAH!

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

ok. you're on.

(off to look for demons and froggies )

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

One or twenty three thousand, what difference does it make? Silentlambs has documented accounts from the actual victims. What does it take to get through such thick skulls? The simple fact that victims have been disfellowshipped while perpetrators roam freely, as documented on camera, speaks tons itself.

All the denials, lies and deceit coming from the Watchtower cannot stop the inevitable. That being the disclosure of the Watchtower as a pedophile haven. Turn a blind eye if you wish and cling to the borg, accept all the lies and disinformation as set forth from JR Brown, but the die has been cast.

Sorry, but I think God has decided to cleanse "His" organization. The pharisaecal Watchtower is denying God this time and will fail. God will choose the lowly and mild, that being the victims. ANd together, they amount to mighty roar!

Lew W

Edited by - DakotaRed on 17 July 2002 0:8:47

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit