Top Ten Comments You Shouldn't Say At The Meeting

by NeonMadman 20 Replies latest social humour

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

This was forwarded to me today. I thought it was moderately funny...

The Top Ten Comments You Don't Want To Say At The Meeting

10 - Along with Br. Blanks comment, we can see it's important not to gossip and spread rumors, and some people in here need to start applying that in there lives, and get out of my business!

9 - We know we're in the last days... when I was at the movies yesterday watching Scream part 3, I could see how the actors in the movie couldn't get along and solve a problem without cursing and swearing all over the place.

8 - I know we're all witnesses, so can I get a witness...

7 - Uh, excuse me brother, but your talk is going overtime and KFC closes in 15 minutes, you know what I'm saying?

6 - We need to love our brothers and sisters, even if they stole your man, while you was in the same room!

5 - I was wondering if you could repeat that last point you made, I was sleeping and I just woke up when everyone starting laughing...

4 - Excuse me brother, who is "Gehover"?

3 - We can see that Joseph was very strong in resisting Potiphars' wife, 'cause if that was me! It would've been another story!

2 -It's easy to become spiritually weak, Sister Johnson right here in front of me, was just telling me before the meeting how she hasn't been out in service in 3 months and how she was desiring certain brothers in the Hall,so it can happen.

1 - Excuse me brother, isn't your conscience bothering you up there on the stage?...I just saw you doing the Tootsie Roll last night at Club Thong!

• hippikon
    hippikon

1) Excuse me - Is that old light or new light - I get so confused?

• ISP
    ISP

Can anyone explain the new 'generation' teaching?

ISP

• ballistic
    ballistic

So, what tempted Adam and Eve? Was it Adam's apple or Eve's pair?

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

"While the paragraph says [insert canned answer], I tend to look at the matter in question differently. Let me explain to you why..."

Edited by - dantheman on 16 July 2002 19:36:18

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

SATAN!!! SATAN!!!!! SATAN!!!!!!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Question: "So who is the cause of the suffering in this system of things?"

Kid: "JEHOVAH!"

When I was a kid, Jehovah or Jesus was the best answer for everything...

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

"Why ________"

"How come _________"

"Because the Governing Body says so and we obey the Governing Body because the Governing Body are the only people directed by God's Holy Spirit" -Best if spoken in monotone

"I know were not supposed to question things or thing for myself, but..."

"Yes!" -answers to the baptism questions

• lastcall
    lastcall

"Any comments on the illustration? "

" Yes brother, that sister in the' little house on the prarie' dress is HOT! , I wonder what she would look like in a Playboy centerfold? ....uhhh errrr I appreciate it very much."

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

LOL @ these comments!

How about this one, that WAS heard at a meeting in Sydney:

Elderly sister: It doesn't seem right, this number of 144,000, to be taken literally.

Chairman (looking a little stunned): Why's that, Sister _______ ?

Elderly sister: Well, it just doesn't seem to be enough.

The sister in question was DF !!!!!!!! True, I kid you not. But she was a lovely old lady.

Cheers, Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit