JWs are RIGHT and worldlings are LIARS

by haujobbz 12 Replies latest jw friends

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Dana, I couldn't agree more...everyone needs to do what they think will work for them.

Frankly my parents and I have had some great conversations, especially about the pedophile issue. But I think if they would have known most of my information came from Silent Lambs, and not just Dateline they would have listened to me. If you know people to be rationale just gun shy it's worth a shot. And I have never felt like I walked on eggshells with my parents. I have been pretty blunt and frank with them, I just don't disclose all of my sources. LOL!

But yes, everyone has to choose their own way in dealing with this.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Once again spot on Joanne

"You spend so much time in the Borg and eventually their thinking becomes second nature"

I am sorry to hear of your sister. It is quite understandable for your parents to feel as they do.

J W's really do confuse God with the Watchtower. My wife frequently accuses me of turning my back on God when I refrain from participating in the cong.

When I was active , I really believed that "Worldly " people were untrustworthy , if they were nice it was only on the surface - and worldy women were all sexually wanton., because that is what the WT teaches you and after all , they are "Spirit directed"!

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

I don't that the society is standing in place of Jehovah...but rather i think they're standing in place of CHRIST. Which is just as bad. Most witnesses will do just about anything for the society so i'm not suprized at their response to anything so far said about the world and 'apostates' and the whole molestation thing.

FS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit