BAD LITTLE JW GIRLS 3

by crawdad2 12 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I smell a troll...crawdad you never actually read peoples posts with a rational thought do you?

We all see what you are trying to do, but it is not helpful at all, and when people point this out to you, you go off the deep end and put words in peoples mouths. NO ONE SAID this shouldn't be talked about. But writing stories by someone who is an outsider (you weren't in the bar were you?) does nothing to lend credence to cause, but rather gives detractors reasons to not listen at all and dismiss you as a fantatic, or bitter individual. In fact it can be labeled as propoganda and jumping to conclusions which is what the WT society does all the time, do you really want to be just like them?

I am not demeaning ANYTHING those children went through. It should be talked about and talked about often. Hell it should be screamed about from the top of peoples lungs, but this is not the right approach to take crawdad and you should put your efforts elsewhere instead of attacking the people who agree with you.

• Xena
    Xena
    You seem to have a disturbing fascination with this.

So I am not the only one who wondered about this....

• Simon
    Simon

too much too often crawdad2 ... please email me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit