BAD LITTLE JW GIRLS 3

by crawdad2 12 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

little girl: crying........ he made me do it again....

elder: you are lying, you are just making this up.

little girl: crying,...........pleading,.............this is the third time.. how come you don't believe me?.........you know it's true.....cry cry.

elder: tell me more details.............. what did he make you do again? tell me everything again every single detail,.....we are in a judicial room at the kingdom hall.

Edited by - crawdad2 on 16 July 2002 12:33:22

• not interested
    not interested

crawdad,

quit being an a..hole,

why patronize people, growup.

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi not interested,

patronize?........... i'm not sure how that word fits in here. maybe cause i haven't grown up yet........... can you explain futher?

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Crawdad--what does this have to do with anything? These are not comforting, funny, informational, or anything...what are you trying to do? Maybe if I understood your purpose with posts like this I might understand them better.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Crawdad,it is becoming quite obvious you want to disrupt the pediphile issue with bullshit posts.It looks like I`m not the only one getting pissed off with you...OUTLAW

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

I think crawdad can be like a bull in a china shop at times (OK, all the time) but I do get what he's saying, and I think it's pretty powerful at times.

Hmmm

• SYN
    SYN

Crawdad, are these real experiences?

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

bull shit???............. it was a generic example...... similar to the cousins case...........(i might have some of the details wrong in her case)

let's see now,............. wasn't it one of the cousins girls, allison,......... who was taken to a room beneath the barn and sexually abused by her ministerial servant father over and over and over, as she was growing up?

wasn't that after her ministerial servant father had already been reproved for doing the same thing to his other daughter?.............. and when she was pleading for help from the elders, didn't they tell her she was a liar? .......... even after knowing about everything her sister went through, and reproving her father?

maybe this doesn't sound like a complete horror story to you, cause you think it's not that bad, cause jw elders are good men, with good morals........ and they would never intentionally allow a young girl to be molested over and over and over........ while they call her a liar as she cries.......... as they greedily listen to all the details everytime she comes forward, and yet never call the police.

let's see now, after the ministerial servant father was put in jail, despite the elders, and the whole thing came out in the open, didn't the body of elders who handled that get removed, (cover-up) and so the reporter was talking to a special representative who had been sent there,........ and he mentioned it was all putting alot of pressure on the congregation and didn't want to talk to the reporter because of that.

please correct some of the details if i got them wrong......... this is just the tip of the iceberg.

• amac
    amac

Crawdad,

We all saw the same program. What is the point of reenacting the horror story over and over? I don't think anyone missed the point that it was/is a tragedy, therefore I don't think anyone needs you to give your rendition (and adding your insinuations that the elders had a sexual interest in hearing the details) of a young girl talking to the elders. You seem to have a disturbing fascination with this.

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi amac........ so, ...... it's done and over, and we should stop talking about it?........ and it's was just a "tragedy"?...... like an accident?......... it really wasn't full blown wickedness or anything like that?...... and the elders were just nice old men....... who couldn't tell she was being molested by her father, despite her begging them for help,........ especially after they reproved him for doing the same thing to her sister?

............. hahahahaha, amac.....i'll make those insinuations about wicked elders all i want.......... while i was still a jw, a sixteen yr old girl told me and everyone i was with, the P.O. mind raped her, in a committe meeting with his disgusting questions........ and later she was reproved, even though she was repentant, because he wanted more explicit details and she refused to tell him............ i was still a jw, but i knew he did that, and i knew what he was like.......... she never went to a meeting again........... and he is still the P.O......... no one questions him, he has connections all the way up.

most younger children won't know when they are being mind raped.......... they just think the elders don't believe them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit