David Letterman tonight

by ChakkaConned 18 Replies latest jw friends

• ChakkaConned
    ChakkaConned

He just made a joke in his monologue about the JW's having sex scandal problems in Minnesota. The punchline was......"I'm just worried people will start avoiding them." Serena Williams is one of his guests tonight.

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

Gotta go watch it, the more media attention the better. More exposure, the wtbts is starting to be seen for what it really is. I want to see if he will mention anything to her about it.

witchywoman

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Thanks..I just turned it on. I hope I didn't miss anything...It is 11:15 here. Tom Arnold is on...yuck..what a jerk!

Golden Girl

• Gopher
    Gopher

I caught the last few minutes of Letterman's interview with Serena. She carried herself quite well. When questioned what she would do between major tournaments, she hemmed and hawed just a bit, and said "other stuff...I just want to relax and enjoy it" or something like that. I wonder if she was thinking "gotta do that JW stuff in between tournaments -- but wait, didn't he just joke about the JW's?"

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

oh, I missed the joke.....I wonder if Serena was at all put off by Letterman's timing.........

she seems pretty together......so good that she wasn't baptised, she may have well ended up spending her time wondering if she could've made it as a tennis great.........

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Go to this link, David's monilogue is here. I am not sure however if its tonights or not.

http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/#

Will

• Gopher
    Gopher

William,

Thanks for the link! However at this point it still has the July 12 monologue. (Perhaps because the show hasn't aired yet on the West Coast??)

Tonight's monologue should be up at some point on Tuesday, I reckon.

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Thanks for the link Will!

They are on Friday's monologue.( 7-12) I guess tomorrow they will have tonight's?

Golden Girl

Hey...no fair...Bucky Beaver (Gopher)beat me!

Edited by - Golden Girl on 16 July 2002 0:53:52

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

damn, if I would've known that Serena was on tonite, I would've dropped Dave a note and let him know he's a tool of Satan........I'm sure he would've had a couple more jokes.......

maybe we should let him know........

• mr party
    mr party

wow it was great! thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit