Read what they are saying RE: Panorama

by Valis 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Valis
    Valis

Some of this stuff is really bad from the apoloogist JWs....makes me ill!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• COMF
    COMF

My post:

Well, from reading the responses here I see the puppets have trotted out on cue and moved their jaws in sync with the ventriloquistic voice from New York.

Good reporting, Panorama.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Valis:

It's to be expected. Stay calm, let them play out the rope with their own comments, then hang them a bit later on with your response.

Expatbrit

• Valis
    Valis

This was my response..I hope they post it, but probably not.

Some might say that Ex-Jehovahs Witnesses are only out to hurt the organization, but one only has to look at the recent scandals in the Catholic church to recognize the severity of the subject, and set aside notions thet we only care for the "downfall" of the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society. This however, requires a view that does not exclude others from the dialogue, which by the way is a sorely lacking facet in thier religion, and a major reason why programs like Dateline/Panorama have aired thier shows. If the problem within the WTBS is as bad the Catholic scandal, then the "truth", as David Goodwick insists on espousing, needs to be proclaimed from the hightest mountain. Once again, this is another blatantly clear reason why the two shows havebeen /will be played, replayed, video taped all over the world, disscussed in public forums, etc.., because the "loving arrangement" of the WTBS will not admit there is a problem or reveal exactly who ALL the molesters in ALL the congregations are. The truth cannot be a onsesided affair. A sad commentary on thier own state of affairs indeed.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Nemesis
    Nemesis

Just to say, make sure you put a post; they probably won't appear until tomorrow, as they will be queued up until then. Lets hope they post some up that are less Watchtower apologist.

Also, if you can, get some posts on the BBC religion boards, and Great Debate (directing them here!), as they will hopefully be hot with posts tomorrow.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/h2/h2.cgi?state=init&board=religion

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/h2/h2.cgi?board=greatdebate

• Farkel
    Farkel

Was this comment from one of those braindead dubs a Freudian slip?

: I personally condone such evil acts involving any form of immorality.

Farkel

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

LOL! The infamous "college level education" strikes again!

Expatbrit

• Xander
    Xander

Don't you mean 'college like education'? I'm assuming you are referring to the incredible grammatical and spelling skills given to young JWs by the Awake! mag, right?

(Did you SEE some of those run-on sentences!)

• SYN
    SYN

GEESH. Staring sheer, brickwall fanaticism in the face has never been pretty...but those comments were pretty bad. Each and every Witness was mentioning how there were "only a few bad ones" and the BOrganization was "imperfect" blahblahblbah and totally ignoring the issue.

Of course, a very large fraction of the comments were ad hominem attacks on Bill Bowen - as is to be expected. Confront a Dub's beliefs, and they will attack you.

[SYN], of the Completely Unsurprised, But Still Fairly Horrified At Confronting The Sheer Rawness Of This Apathy To The Silentlambs Class.

PS. THAT was a runon sentence Xander LOL, you can see I was educated by the Asleep! magazine

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Woo Hoo Valis they put up your comment!!!

((((((((((((( Valis))))))))))

I can't believe the Jw's are saying this is all lies and BS. Were we once so close minded to believe the same?

GRRRRRRRRR how can they be so BLIND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit