Am I the only one here from Perth WA?

by Cath 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• hippikon
    hippikon

Hi Cath - I know a couple in Perth who dropped out of the borg - Don't know if you want to try and look them up or not? Any way if you can't afford the ticket to Canbera buy a web cam! Go Live!

• hippikon
    hippikon

PS One of the people I know who dropped out I studied with - I'm now glad I must a done a realy bad job!

• Mr Bean
    Mr Bean

Great. That you have done a good job while studying.

I have done a BAD job and these ummm... 'individuals' do not want to talk to me anymore.

However I feel that they do deserve to be JW's to their last day!

Peace...

• Mr Bean
    Mr Bean

looks like ozzies are fully awaken right now!

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Hi Cath

Nice to see you posting and I look forward to seeing more of you. Drop me a line as I know a few dubs in Perth...we might know the same peeps...ya never know!!

Beck

[email protected]

• Cath
    Cath

I am simply overwhelmed, thanks all.

Jim_TX, LOL! That helps heaps thank you. At least you know where I am coming from and if you and your significant other (if there is one) are ever over this way be sure and get in touch.

Hi dog, hmmmmm. After long and careful/prayerful (lol) consideration I have to turn your offer down of sending MORE of them dubs to see me. Had a hard enough time the first time around. Thank you for your kind thoughts anyways.

QUEENIE, I can relate to what you say about the heat. I lived for twenty years in a place called Port Hedland on the northwest coast of Oz, where the summertime temp was regularly in the low to mid 40 degrees celcius. I don't know what that converts to but it was @#$*# hot. The winters were glorious tho with the temps in the mid to late twenties.

(((Ozziepost))), I,m sure that Mr Bean meant no offence to you by taking your name in vain. Nice to meet you.

hippikon, Will you please e-mail me. My e-mail is open. Thanks.

Hi Beck, You have the same name as my eldest daughter so you must be ok. I doubt we would know the same people as I was young when we (family) moved to Perth and I was outed not long after that in 1973. I have immediate family living in Perth but I don't see them apart from weddings and funerals and then not all of them I am invited to. Maybe you know someone that knows my family tho. Anyway I would love to keep in touch. I have had a few Kiwi friends over ther years.

Mr Bean, I am glad we cleared some things up.

Much love to all

Cath

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Cath

I'll keep my ears and eyes open for ya...its always good to see Aussies and Kiwis posting side by side like Anzac biscuits! There's a really harmonious anzac atmosphere on the board...so let's keep in touch. I will warn you however, that you have to watch out for Ozzie Post, he has a tendancy to start up rival threads, ya gotta keep an eye out for him. Also Prisca is another one to be wary of, she's the unofficial Aussie apostofest co-ordinator...nothing goes past her nose without approval. Its best if you get on the right side of her, otherwise she's really scarey. And Refiners Fire is a charmer and a real ladies man, be wary of him...he lures the ladies into his private quarters and tries to turn himself into a human sandwhich - he always gets to be the filling! Be very cautious of him...he is also the overseer for the Apostofest Melbourne Circuit - very powerful man in our parts. Hippikon is the son of a kiwi pakeha...lovely lovely fella...he likes to do cam to cam apostofest links in his underwear. There are plenty of other kiwi/aussie posters - too many to mention but who you are bound to bump into from time to time.

Beck

@all the anzacs

• Jang
    Jang

Cath, I will look up my list and put you in contact (and vice versa) with the others I know over there in the far west. Will write privately.

Jang

Brisbane

• Carmel
    Carmel

Well sis,

I note no one picked up on yer "legs crossed" comment! Since it was so empatically stated, there's gotta be a story here. Gonna fess up?

I was really hopin that WA was Washington State but alas twas not to be. BTW, WA has always been where I've wanted to go exploring. Made it as far as the North Island of NZ but who knows, I may make it yet. I've promised Uncle Bruce over the other side of your fair continent a visit, so who knows!!!

carm

• Mackin
    Mackin

Hey Cath, good to meet you.

I'm one of the NZ apostates that Beck didn't want to mention. I'll be at the apopstofest in Canberra in September. Don't believe everything Beck says, we are all really wonderful people.

I hope you become a regular in our little Anzac Apostate group.

Mackin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit