Am I the only one here from Perth WA?

by Cath 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• Cath
    Cath

Hi all,

I am just getting the courage to post again after being offline for some time. Since I last posted there has been a lot of activity with newbies joining at quite an astounding pace so I find it amazing that there seems to be no newbies from Western Australia. Perth is said to be the most isolated capital city in the world and it sure feels like it at the moment. Surely there is SOMEONE out there who wants to have our own little apostafest. They sound so much fun and if I had the funds I would travel to the east coast just to attend one if invited.

Slaps self and admonishes self not to feel sorry for self.

I have put my name down for the meet-up anyway and am keeping fingers, toes, arms and definitely legs crossed.

Cath of the falling flat on face class

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Cath.

You dont have to be invited.

The Apostofests are discussed plenty so you know when one is happening, and you are invited in perpetuum. Standing invite. Im sure someone would even help out with putting you up for the duration.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Cath,

Do you know about the upcoming Australasian Apostafest being held in Canberra, in September? http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=30398&site=3

BTW, keep away from RF, he thinks he was Ned Kelly in a former life

• Cath
    Cath

Hi Prisca,

It's nice to meet you and thanks for the info on the Canberra bash. Now all I have to do is find a sugar daddy who will pay for the trip LOL!

Hey RF aka Ned,

Nice to be in touch once more and thanks for the perpetual invite. Know of any good lookin' 45+ sugar daddies?

Seriously I do feel very isolated over here and the cost of the trip far exceeds what I can afford on my little Centrelink payment but thank you anyway guys. I WILL work on trying to get there somehow tho so will let you know if it becomes a likely possibility. Again crossing fingers etc.

Thanks again

Cath

ps: I will work out one day how to get all the darn emoticons to work, not just this smiley face

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I don't know if it helps any... but I know where Perth, WA is.

I also know where Adelaide, SA and Melbourne, SA are.

Hope to get down there someday. (Almost did in May - and I think that I might have been visitin WA in my travels - if they had worked out.)

Keep eating your Vegemite - you'll find someone.

Take care,

Jim TX

• the dog
    the dog

I know a jw family moving to Perth from the Uk next year. As loyal and boring as hell though! Sorry.

the dog
    [my first post]

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

IT is possible you could be the only one---we R th only ones in our neck of the woods that has the guts to come out of the closet and claim to be xJW apostate....BAKERSFIELD, CALIF USA BTW it has been dam hot 108 Deg. and with humidity feels like 126 degrees...no 4 another glass of watter !!!

• Mr Bean
    Mr Bean

Hi Ozzie bugger!

Are you trying to catch someone here and tell elders, huh?

BTW. Where the hell is Perth?????????????

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Oh dear, you ARE a real Mr Bean, aren't you!

Now let's get this straight: I'M the OZZIE here, OK?

Everyone else from Australia is an Aussie. Fair 'nuf?

Cheers, Ozziepost

• Mr Bean
    Mr Bean

Just get lost! I'm in Perth OK?

Happy!?

Wanna have a drink with me? :-P

Gimme a call!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Ozzie rulez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest