Quantum / See ExMormon Board

by Amazing 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing
    Amazing

Okay Quantum: Before we do battle with your so-called 'evidence' which are nothing more then unproven assertions --- it is only fair that people here see the ex-Mormon board, and except for the label differences, like Borg (JW) vs Morg (LDS) and things like that ... it is like reading a parallel universe of the ex-JW boards ... and the problems with child molestation (i.e. Jeff Anderson lawsuit against the Mormon Church in Portland, Oregon) and the abuse of women all sound like familiar themes ... and clearly give abundant evidence that the same symptoms must suggest the same causes ...

Check it out at: http://www.exmormon.org/boards/w-agora/w-agora.php3?site=exmobb&bn=exmobb_recovery

One ex-Mormon fellow has even complained how he was inappropriately touched during his ordination ceremony ... by another man who rubbed up against him with an erection.

Such experiences do not address your assertions, and are not intended to ... rather, these and many other ex-Mormon experiences suggest that even if the BOM, D&C or JOD were somewhat historical as is the Bible, that Mormonism is still seriously deficient ... lacking so much that it does not hold up to being a worthwhile group to participate in ... and ...

While many ex-JWs are quite capable of debating with you ... I have invited ex-Mormons to register here and see if they will deal with you ... they are in a far better position to address your claims and assertions and raise strong and credible concerns ... whereas we ex-JWs can sit back and watch and see where it goes.

• Matt_exmo
    Matt_exmo

Perhaps you might like to go visit this website? http://www.helpingmormons.org/ListeningLibrary.htm

There you can hear genuine recordings of real Mormon Temple Ceremonies. Hear the patrons obeying Satan, hear the prayer of Adam being answered by Satan -even though Adam has followed the "proper" way of praying.

You'll find it very interesting to find out what the Mormons really do believe.

I do hope Quantum isn't offended. (And yes, that was some British irony, there!)

• Matt_exmo
    Matt_exmo

PLUS! See what the experts say! Visit the site of IRR at http://www.irr.org/mit/Default.html and see there professional "take" on the Mormon Church.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Hi Matt, and welcome to our parallel universe!

Are you a Brit? How many Mormons are there in Britain? (Live ones, I mean) I'm interested because the Jehovah's Witnesses have been quite unsuccesful in Britain compared to North America.

Expatbrit

• Matt_exmo
    Matt_exmo

Oh, dear. I have waded through -and read some- of Quantum's posts. I fear you are infested by what Scott Adams, the author of Dilbert, describes so well as: "A known idiot." He infests ex-Mormon boards. Ignore him. Eventually he goes away, if you are lucky.

• Matt_exmo
    Matt_exmo

Hi, there! Yeah, I am a Brit. Well, a Brummie, really! I do not know how many Mormons there are in the UK. TOO many. Ten would be too many, to be honest! I have been out of the Morg since 1982, so am not up on the details these days.

Edited by - Matt_exmo on 11 July 2002 21:51:55

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Morg? LOLOL! Congrats on your escape from them. Hope you gain some amusement from the world of ex-Jw's.

Expatbrit

• Matt_exmo
    Matt_exmo

Thanks, I am sure I will! BTW, have you heard? The JW line now is that the National Blood Transfussion Service uses the JW church experts to help them with the work of the National Blood Transfussion Service. Ooh, yeah, right. 'Course they would! ;o))

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

amazing.........what's amazing is that you would go to an ex mormon board to try and get one or more of them to test their LACK of knowledge agaist me. The reason they are ex's as they never learned the first things about the church....I would LOVE TO CHAT WITH THEM!!!

QUANTUM THE INVISIBLE!!!!!

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Matt:

I hadn't heard that, no! Where did you hear it? It sounds like an overzealous JW who's a bit desperate for anything to bolster their flagging blood doctrine.

Expatbrit

p.s. any other Brits here heard it too?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit