HOW IT OFTEN HAPPENS PT. 3

by Dogpatch 21 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

Back to the subject matter of this thread:

When I was thirteen years old, a follower of the Jehovah's Witnesses inappropriately tried to fondle me, when I came forward to my mom and the elders about this incident they wanted to see what I was wearing at the time this all occured. The mans wife was called to the meeting with the elders. Doesn't that seem strange that the actual person who did this wasn't even approached by the elders, but had given a message through his wife that I misunderstood him,and that he was just trying to "tickle" me. I'm sorry but I didn't know that tickling someone involved putting your hands up their shorts and into their underwear, and going under their shirt to do so as well.

It would seem that everyone involved in this situation handled in wrong except the victim.

The brother molested her, as can be seen by the details she's given. If she had not given details -then it would seem that he had "tried to fondle her." Upon telling her mother, the mother went to the elders, instead of the police (at least the police weren't mentioned). The elders had the audacity to bring the molester's wife into the meeting instead of the molester. Then the wife said that her husband said that the girl misunderstood him. And from what I gather, the mother walked away with her molested daughter.

This would seem to be the Old Boy's Club at work. Shield the man, use the women for the dirty work, and cover the situation.

I don't mean to be offensive to elders, men, women, or children. If there's another take on this situation, it escapes me.

waiting

• happytobefree
    happytobefree

Waiting,

You find every excuse you can to excuse your responses. I have nothing more to say to you on this thread.

Happy to be Free (Me)

P.S. One more thing I have learned from my experiences is to set boundaries, so I choose to pass over your great experiences in the future. I wouldn't want to be inflicted with PTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit