Persecution - MWUHAHA...

by SYN 26 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Xandria
    Xandria

I agree, they are going to cry ....

WE ARE BEING PERSECUTED, MY BROTHERS!"

The reason is that it is much easier to be affronted and even INSULTED over a situation rather than dealing with it. Makes it much easier to reason it out to be a spawn of Satan thing than actually saying, " Gee we need to deal with this situation and perhaps get the brother/sister to counseling ( and if that doesn't work chemical casteration).

This is just the tip of the iceburg folks. As someone once said about the Afghan people, " We will have to drag them kicking and screaming into the 21st Century." I am afraid the same is going to have to be with the JW's antiquated view of ignoring it .. it will go away.

Xandria

• Sirona
    Sirona

A dub I know says that the society have informed all congregations to ALWAYS go STRAIGHT to the police, and that this policy has been in place for a while.

Anyone know anything about this?

Sirona

• SYN
    SYN

Xandria: YEP! It's just such a pity that a lot of Dubs have become so institutionalized that they simply CANNOT function outside the BORG! Just like those guys who stay in prison until they are 80 and then just cannot live in normal "society"....which is pretty sad. I just hope the Tower dies over a period of DECADES and not MONTHS or YEARS, to give those a chance to adapt.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

MWUHAHA!!!!!

Oh...sorry..just had to get that out...

Spice

• Xander
    Xander
    As far as Xander's conspiracy theory, I do not agree

Well, I wasn't arguing they so much put the pedos in place or are directly responsible for them (indirectly, yes, by building an environment and system that encourages them).

I'm just saying they've know about the problem a LONG TIME before now - WAY, WAY before now. Early 70s, maybe even sooner (but probably not much - pedos didn't start really being exposed until around them).

And, whatever else they do, the GB manages to stay on top of what is going on inside their org.

I think they intentionally did not address this issue, though. That's all it would take on their part - see the problem, intentionally not address it because they knew full well it would be used against them someday. (This decision would actually work nicely with the failed 75 predictions - kinda keep this scandal as a 'nest egg' in case it becomes obvious all the timetable based prophecies have failed).

informed all congregations to ALWAYS go STRAIGHT to the police, and that this policy has been in place for a while.

Yes, the letters have been posted here. In short, 'always go straight to the police....WHEN YOU HAVE A CONFIRMED MOLESTER'. Trick is, of course, meeting the org's definition of confirmed.

------------------

Elders in room with pedo: "Hold on..."

{brings little kid in the room}

Elders: "Did you molest this child?"

Pedo: "Nope"

Elders: "Now, kid, you're bringing reproach on god's org, I certainly hope you have a witness that can corroborate your accusation!"

Kid: *crying*

Elders: "Sorry, we've bothered you Brother Pedofreak"

------------------

Don't go to authorities here - there's no pedo! Just unfounded accusations...

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Xander -- AHHHHHHHHH, now I see, and understand your viewpoint as well... Allow me to copy ur smiley guy... PUKING...

Edited by - MrMoe on 12 July 2002 11:42:0

Edited by - MrMoe on 12 July 2002 11:42:36

• SYN
    SYN

Yeah, did you guys notice that little side-note that the victim has to lay her charges RIGHT IN FRONT OF the MOLESTER? Imagine that - some guy like a close relative does that to you, and he is a powerful, high ranking Dub in the Congregation, whereas the kid is just that - a kid. Who're they gonna believe? You got it.

DAMN SICKENING.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit