So...how to get UN NGO *book*

by Xander 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• FRUSR8TD
    FRUSR8TD

go to radio shack....buy a phone recording device...(there about 24$)...and then call all of the places (UN, Watchtower, ect) and interview them....let your parents here it for themselves

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

I have been a JW for over thirty years - I am totally disgusted with all the things that are happening now. About one month ago I wrote to the UN and requested a booklet showing that the WTBS were in fact registered as an NGO and also a copy of the criteria in force (when they first joined), I enclosed a cheque for ten pounds to cover the cost of admin and postage. I hadn't heard from them, so last week I phoned the UN in New York (I'm in England) and was told by a man in the DPI dept. (NGO section) that after receiving around 600 requests for this information, they had to decided not to reply to any more requests, they couldn't keep up with the volume of work, he said that they are receiving thousands of phone calls about all of this.

I too would prefer to have the original documents direct from the UN, as Bros. and Sisters treat anything that's been printed from a computer as apostate !!!

I have just heard that half an hour of the meeting on Sunday is to given to the reading of a letter from the WTBS and that all of the congregation are encouraged to be present. I wonder what they are going to come clean about - UN involvment, child molesters, shares in bomb making companies, the list goes on !!!

Hello to everyone, this is the first time I have posted but have been reading all the comments with great interest over the past few months.

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

Welcome to the board Twinkletoes!!!

I'd love to hear what comes from that Sunday meeting..

- Itsjustlittleoldme

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Hi twinkletoes! Welcome to the board!

You said: I have just heard that half an hour of the meeting on Sunday is to given to the reading of a letter from the WTBS and that all of the congregation are encouraged to be present.

Please tell use more about the letter that was read. Thank you in advance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit