Experience in a talk

by Da.Furious 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    The only time I was ever propositioned at work was when I was eating lunch and a young woman a prostitute came up to my vehicle and propositioned me. I rolled the window up she moved on put her thumb out and an eighteen wheeler picked her up. He honked his horn incessantly.
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I have had people flirt with me, and perhaps the option to PURSUE such a thing were I so inclined, but the majority of people are not interested in sexually pursuing an unwilling partner in the place that pays them a salary.  Furthermore, we livein 2014 and this is presumably in the western world. That means that we have legal recourse against anyone sexually harrassing us. Some guy just wanted to quit his job, have his wife/parents support him in the meantime and "pioneer" so that he gets brownie points.

Ok, the last bit was me being cynical. The stuff before that is true and every JW, when out of the mindnumbing meeting, will know it.

• Kanon
    Kanon

A nurse probably complimented his appearance and his brain viewed that as a sexual advance. 

I have heard these stories from so many I think they are all BS (maybe I am envious though growing up a witness where were all these girls waiting to rip my clothes off and take advantage of me)

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

How do they get these 50 shades of BS stories?

Is there a forum section in the mags now.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That just looking is "sexual harassment" these days not only shoots this argument down full of holes, but it is proof that we are damned to full communism.  Normal procreation is being regulated in the world to degrees that we wouldn't even imagine in the Victorian era, yet the washtowel is still pretending it is 1972.  To me, this is another guilt tactic to ensure people are not able to find and hold decent work, not to protect anyone from anything.

And, until this "sexual harassment" crap is removed and this sexophobia and heterophobia is gone with no trace remaining, the draconian race (of which joke-hova is the head) has won the war against humanity, and global communism is nigh.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    "A brother who was working in a hospital had to leave his job which was paying him good money because the nurses wanted to sleep with him and they kept putting notes for him on his desk!"

So it was impossible for this guy to keep it in his pants because of a note?  sounds more like they don't want people to have anything other than menial jobs. 

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I have heard JWs fucking each other more than than i have heard there was relations between work colleagues.

You barely scratched the surface of what really goes on inside a JW circuit.

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

I know one former elder who would give experiences that started out with "I know one brother who..." or "I know one brother that would say..." and he was talking about himself every time.

Also my wife was used on an assembly part to give an experience when she was a teenager, and the brother handling the part asked her to rephrase things and add to the story. He changed her story so much that she felt like she was lying when she gave the experience.

You barely scratched the surface of what really goes on inside a JW circuit. - Honesty

I know a pioneer couple that went to pioneer school about an hour's drive away from their home. They stayed with a family from the host congregation. Well the husband and wife that they stayed with served the pioneer couple wine and stayed up late with them telling them how they got in trouble a few years back for swinging!

Uhh.... baiting much?

It's crazytown out there in JW land.

-TE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit