I need some funny answers......

by Europe 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Europe
    Europe

Who can help me to give me some funny answers to the questions below. These questions were emailed to me by a (fanatic J.W.) email"friend" who is probably fed up with me questioning him about his organization re. U.N. and child-abuse!

""Ok, today some questions for you. We are talking so much about
    me and my religion. Time to know some things about you.

1. Which religion do you have?

2. When did you decide to become a member / to withdraw your membership?

3. Did your parents have the same religion?

4. Have you been beaten from time to time when you were young?

5. Did you have an easy youth?

6. Do you believe in God?

7. If yes, do you think he cares about us?

8. Conerning 6: Has this always been the case?

9. Do you believe in Evolution-theory?

10. What happens with us after the death, in your opinion?

11. What will this planet look like in 100 years?

12. Do you think it would be a good idea to abolish all religions?

Thanks for your time!""

PS: we are emailing for about a year now, so a bit late for these questions I think, that's why I rather send him some funny answers;-)

Thanx in advance,

Europe

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

Number 11: Although nobody supports these specualtions, I strongly feel that the world will resemble a large bra by 2102.

Number 3: No, my mother was a Bhuddist, and my father was an extremely opposed cheesecake.

Number 4: Yes, although not intentionally. My sister was a member of the blind baseball players association, and bore the habit of swinging large heavy baseball bats around frequently.

Number 5: As a matter of fact, I've had quite a few. This is why I was removed as an elder.

Number 10: We are all sent to an ampitheatre in something closely resembling hell, of where, Ted Nugent is King, and we all ride on guitars with big hats like the pope wears.

Number 9: I do, but only after having seen the transition of JANH go from female to male in a matter of hours. There is no God.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

bad seed: those answers are beyond funny. they are hysterical! are you a writer by any chance? you have a rich imagination, the hallmark of a talented writers everywhere

p.s. what does that symbol mean in your profile? it looks egyptian, is it? pretty cool.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Number 2 I withdrew my member before I peaked- dont want any little drinkers ya know.....

Incense_and_Peppermints

Crazy151drinker: ooh now i'm getting all hot...

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

Ah the mysterious symbol...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*cough*

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Pepper:

I hoped you peaked with me :)

Incense_and_Peppermints

is it ra, the sun god? by the way, that "MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" is hauntingly familiar...

Incense_and_Peppermints

I hoped you peaked with me :)

twice. didn't you hear me?

• larc
    larc

1. Which religion I belong to? All of them, except those that ask for 10% of my income. 2. Withdraw membership? When they wouldn't let be drink beer in church. 3. Parents - same religion? My parents were aliens from outer space, so I don't know their religion. 4. Beaten as a child? No, I was a big kid, and knocked the snot out of the other kids. 5. Easy childhood? Easy enough to survive to childhood. 6. Believe in God? Oh yes, because he talked to me until I started taking my anti-psychotic medication. 7. God care about us? He cares about me, but he thinks you are a worthless piece of shit. 8. Always believe in God? Oh yes, I started believing in him when I believed in Santa Claus. I still believe in both of them. 9. Believe in Evolution? My ideas about evolution have evolved. 10. Us after death? I think we will go to a place where we won't need dentists 11. The planet in 100 years? I think it will still be a large ball. 12. Abolish all religions? No, religions are fun to watch, as are the true believers.

Edited by - larc on 10 July 2002 18:38:58

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit