TED JARACZ

by minimus 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• AlanF
    AlanF

Truthseeker, I get my information from several sources. The most valuable are the bugs planted in Bethel by my NSA friends. Other sources are people who have been in Bethel, and an assortment of other ex-JWs.

I attended many District Conventions in Oregon and Washington where Jaracz was a featured speaker, before I knew what sort of scumbag he is. His name was always pronounced like the end of "emBARRASS", like a New Yorker would pronounce it. The pronunciation on the first syllable is like a New Yorker would pronounce "Harry" as opposed to "hairy". My various contacts always use this pronunciation. "Jaracz" is a Polish name, BTW.

AlanF

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I'm pretty certain that Ted's last name is pronounced, "Yer ASS".

• FriendlyFellaAL
    FriendlyFellaAL
    Jaracz sounds more than a little like Rasputin.....

Nah, Rasputin was at least charismatic. LOL!

Brian

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

*sigh* once again I'm a little late getting in on a good thread.

Jaracz is the alpha male of the org, no question. I'm sure that the personal power he has keeps his 75 year old libido flying high. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he had a pedophile past. JR Brown is of his kind.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Jaracz and his yes men were scared to death of Ray Franz. He was the only one who had enough real Christianity in him to stand up to those goons. So they railroaded his ass out.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I was in Anaheim, CA from 1962-1965 and I remember Ted Jaracz being our district overseer (I think a Br. Garrett was our circuit overseer). During that time period I remember hearing a talk given about children, and I think it was given by Jaracz but I'm not sure, in which the speaker bellowed from the platform: "Do you children know you are SLAVES???" by which he meant that we had to do everything our parents told us to do. That statement irritated my mother to no end, and she grumbled about it for months, feeling like it showed a lack of respect for children. Threestars (or anyone else who was alive back then), do you remember that talk? I was about 7-8 years old at the time, so my memory is a little hazy. If it was Jaracz, he's had contempt for little ones for a long, LONG time. A tribute to my mom: she was the most outspoken, aggravating person I've ever met, but I have a lot of respect for her clearsightedness. She loved Jehovah with a passion but never lost sight of the fact that the organization was run by MEN. She was designated as "unsubmissive" many times - once she broke up a committee meeting that my father was chairing on the grounds that (1) it was late, (2) her daughter needed to get to bed because she had school the next day, and (3) they'd had plenty of time to hash out the facts and by now they were all repeating themselves anyway. Nowadays she would have been slapped into her own committee, but that one very meekly broke up and reconvened another time. My dear mother is now in the latter stages of Alzheimer's, and her former anger at the world has vanished, leaving a sweet little old lady who thinks my husband is the most wonderful person in the world (a definite sign she's lost her mind, according to him!). I miss her.

• minimus
    minimus

ALAN F...don't get upset with Mike Musto. He's had a real bad week.

• FlyingHigh
    FlyingHigh

probably more like Jack Arse

• sf
    sf

"....Laser eyes and could look right thru you to the marrow- hde scared the hell out of folks."

Yea, the infamous 'boogeyman'. Is it any wonder they don't have their (gb) pics printed in mags more for the 'flock' to daydream over.

I suppose They Know what nightmares would abound. hahahaha

HEY TED...GUESS WHAT I AM DOING AS I TYPE?

Well, get this...the young 'college aged' kids across the street from me are etting an earful of 'WHAT HAPPENED IN/AT BETHEL IN 1980?', as the have their party guests over, again. It's my turn to crank up the volume tonight. I mean, as the one girl is outside askin the guys 'do u want a blow job?'---YES...I HEARD IT CLEARLY (YouKnow what a blow job is, right ted? ask slickdick)....I have RANDY WATTERS ON AUDIO...BLASTIN OUT MY DOOR RIGHT NOW. THEY ARE HYPOCRITES TED...YOUR 'SOLDIERS'...WHY ARE THEY SUDDENLY IN MY HOOD TED? WERE THEY RELOCATED FOR 'SECRET REASONS' ONLY THEIR ELDERS KNOW? THEY WILL KNOW THE TRUTH SOON TED...I HAVE PLANS OF 'PERSECUTION' FOR THEM. hahahahah

MAYBE I WILL..............

sKally...."bite me once...i will not move. bite me twice...i will not lay down...i will not go quietly"(sKallyWagger)

• Farkel
    Farkel

minimus,

: ALAN F...don't get upset with Mike Musto. He's had a real bad week.

Really? I would guess being deleted as a MS would have MADE his week. I mean from what I can see in his picture, it looks like he should have made Elder twenty years ago if he's a long-time dub. If that is true and he only made MS (as I did when I was a dumb), he should be bloody happy they dumped him. No more Watchtower "privileges(tm)". No more wasting his time serving assholes humans who claim to be "Glorious Ones" and who also couldn't care less about Mike or his hard efforts.

Mike Musto, I'll celebrate your "loss" with you any time we get together, and I'll WHACK you (sorry Focus) if you change your mind about that!

Either that, or go back and work on becoming an Elder next time. Be sure to suck up to the right people on your next go-around. This is all Bible-Based(tm).

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 13 July 2002 1:17:46

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit