TED JARACZ

by minimus 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

I like the way AlanF "alleged" that Jaracz was "accused" of being a molestor, with no proof.

• minimus
    minimus

Alan F and others thank you for the insight on the "boss."

• Intuit39
    Intuit39

Milton Henschel is a glorified secretary (idiot).

Carey Barber drools and gropes young children (moron)...dead yet?

Dan Sydlik walks around pissed off, wagging his eyebrows (troll).

Somebody had to take the reins (Jaracz)...

The rest do as they're told...Chieftains, my big hairy ass!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Wow MikeMusto!You took the words right off off AlanF`S post.He said alleged molester,because it has yet to be proven.Very insightful..LOL...OUTLAW

• JT
    JT

o yes TJ- when i was in bethel we called him MR ORGANIZATION- THIS DUDE had Laser eyes and could look right thru you to the marrow- hde scared the hell out of folks

i recall one night we were standing in front of 124 columbia hts building and right across the street is the 107 building the one with the garden out front- well for years you could exit the gate anytime at night-

well TJ was coming up the hill from 25 columbia ht and a young bethelite walked out the door and didn't swing the gate back close and TJ saw him- he yell at him to come over to him and he proceeded to dog my boy and then the very next morning it was announced to the bethel family that NO ONE COULD USE THE GATE AFTER HOURS

we used to call this the "2400 Rule" whereby one person does something and 2400 other bethelites get dogged for it- sorta like the teacher in school who catches one guy talking and the whole class now can't go to the gym.

we used to joke that he was so organized that he had all "Drawers" laid out in his drawer by days of the week and some of the guys would get nasty and say we know that if you could see his calendar it would have scheduled times for SEX with his wife- MUST STAY ORGANIZED at all times

for we all know that GOD IS GOD NOT OF DISORDER BUT OF PEACE

• minimus
    minimus

is the 2400 rule like the 6 milliion rule?

• JT
    JT

2400 RULES= 6MILLION RULE

great point it is the same sad to say

• Room 215
    Room 215

JT ...... Jaracz sounds more than a little like Rasputin.....he's a bully .... I wonder how he would react it somebody had the guts to stand up to him.

• JT
    JT

I wonder how he would react it somebody had the guts to stand up to him.

#########

point well taken but noone can really stand up against him-

let's say that you worked for Sam Walton, before he took his company public, he is the sole owner- you are a regional manager or district manager, if you stood up against him what would happen, well you could not stand up against the man and not worrry about losing your job since you are not in that decision making position only sam walton

keep in mind the way the org works- there are only about a good hand full of men who make the rules for 6 million-

outside of the GB you have thier right hand men, and how do you think they got to be right hand men, in most organizations (companies, religions, etc) you don't reach that level unless you clearly demostrate that YOU WILL NOT STAND UP AGAINST THEM-

LOOKING back on my bethel life i realize so much now of how all the men we viewed as BETHEL HEAVIES only served at the GOOD PLEASURE OF THE Gb AND THE minute they screwed up or showed signs of weavering they would be replaced, do you know how many bethelites want to work in the Writng , Service and Executive offices- so if you work there and rock the boat i have seen them put men back in the Factory - yes they had to give up thier cushy corner office overlooking the Manhattan skyline to working in the INK dept-

the same with CO, DO and branch guys they can be replaced OVERNIGHT - KEEping IN Mind that most of these men have been in fulltime service 22-50yrs they have no money persay to fall back on so they are not in any hurry to challenge TJ

when i left i was on the WT Fast track- and many of my bethel buddies asked me

"James why are you biting the hand that feeds you"

so while it sounds like a NOble cause to challenge TJ no one who is really in a position to do so in my view would even think about doing that

besides when you reach that level in the org where you are running with the BIG DOGS you life style and life concerns are not the same as folks like you and i who are the rank and file jw on the line

they live the LIFE OF RILEY

• Room 215
    Room 215

JT..... Believe me, I know the score when it comes to the rank-and-file Bethelites and CO/DO ilk; been there, done that .......When I say ``stand up to him,'' I refer to the other GB goons..... are they all too gutless to stand him down? Are they letting him browbeat them like the Alpha male in a pack of baboons?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit