Lobby BBCAmerica To Air Panorama!!!

by AngryXJW 21 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Xander
    Xander

I dunno - it's not like they USUALLY air Panorama or anything. In fact, we really don't get much in the way of BBC news programs at all on the station. I mean, heck, we're compressing how many stations of BBC onto one channel? Then, keep in mind, we are also catching up on how many decades of what would be considered 'reruns' (if they had aired before)? Then, to top it off, episodes of REALLY popular shows like 'Changing Rooms', 'Ground Force', 'AbFab', 'Monty Python', etc. just keep getting repeated over and over.

(PS.- Don't want to hijack this thread, so I'll probably start another one sometime soon - 'favorite BBCAmerica series'. Hmmm..dunno....'Coupling'? 'Monarch of the Glen'? Liked 'Glasgow Kiss', too....hmmmm.....)

• AngryXJW
    AngryXJW

bttt

• AngryXJW
    AngryXJW

For any who haven't seen or haven't participated.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Sent mine.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I sent one too. We get that channel, but didn't know until I read this thread.

This is what it said, after I submitted:

Thank you for your request!Viewer feedback is extremely important to BBC America. Please note that it is not always possible for us to acquire rights to UK programs. However, your request will be read, noted and passed on to our programming department.
  • ChristianObserver
    ChristianObserver

And bttt!

• AngryXJW
    AngryXJW

bttt

• AngryXJW
  • funkyderek
    funkyderek
    I dunno - it's not like they USUALLY air Panorama or anything. In fact, we really don't get much in the way of BBC news programs at all on the station. I mean, heck, we're compressing how many stations of BBC onto one channel? Then, keep in mind, we are also catching up on how many decades of what would be considered 'reruns' (if they had aired before)? Then, to top it off, episodes of REALLY popular shows like 'Changing Rooms', 'Ground Force', 'AbFab', 'Monty Python', etc. just keep getting repeated over and over.

There's really only two BBC channels and they both repeat all the old sitcoms from decades ago and repeat stuff like "Changing Rooms" ad nauseum so you probably don't miss much there! I'm sure they can squeeze one episode of Panorama in.

• AngryXJW
    AngryXJW

How about sending the BBCAmerica URL to your 'net buddies and asking them to take 60 secs to fill this out!!!

The build-up makes Panorama sound several Xs more powerful than Dateline.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit