Lobby BBCAmerica To Air Panorama!!!

by AngryXJW 21 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AngryXJW
    AngryXJW

BBCAmerica has a page where one can submit requests for specific programs:______

http://www.bbcamerica.com/about/contactus_email.jsp

I have no clue whether this is intended for "other programs" aired by "other BBC affiliates", but it would seem to be worth 5 minutes for everyone to take the time to fill out a request that "Suffer The Little Chidren" be aired on BBCAmerica. Here is the URL to include as a reference:_______

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/audiovideo/programmes/panorama/newsid_2114000/2114320.stm

This would give the American public another shot and another viewpoint on this subject.

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

Thanks!! I would be really happy if I got to see this in the States.

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

I get BBC America. Request emailed.

Thanks for the links.

Andee

• FriendlyFellaAL
    FriendlyFellaAL

Just sent a request off myself. Here's hoping that we can manage to do some good.

Brian

• david531
    david531

Hi,

I just submitted a request for the Panorama show to be aired on BBCamerica. I'm in Massachusetts USA, not sure if I can get BBCamerica on our cable, maybe I need to get the next level up in cable service. I'll check it out. I also mentioned in the request that our PBS plays a lot of BBC material and they might send it there too. it only took a few minutes to fill out the request, I urge all to spend a couple of minutes and fill in a request. In any event, I've already lined up a friend in the UK to record it for me. But it would really stir it up to have it aired here, like the Dateline show. Keep it coming.

Thanks for the link, David

• avengers
    avengers

The ideas people have on this board.

Just GREAT.

What a place.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Done!

• AngryXJW
    AngryXJW

Just a note. The posted BBCAmerica page asks for some personal inf._____You DO NOT have to fill all of it out for your message to be accepted. Fill out as little as you want, and it will prompt you back if not enough._____Thanks to those above for involving themselves with this effort, but where are all the other "theoritical" 6000 members???

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Hi Angry, well here's anoher one. I filled out all the personal inormation. Gee, I'd love to see the program on BBCAmerica.

• AngryXJW
    AngryXJW

Up from Page 4. Come on folks, help us out!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit