Whati means to be JW

by Dawn 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

Andyman and you all:

JWs are the perfect people for being scammed. That's because they have already answered the siren call of one organization that has all the answers already. Thus they're prime candidates for things like Amway, Shakley, miracle water filters, and other organizations that have some miracle cure or offer some financial success. Most of the time these things involve some sort of Ponzi scheme.

But, as noted, JWs are prime for this because of the basic personality flaw that gets them involved with the JWs in the first place. If I were in, say, the Shaklee business, I'd hide my identity, accept a free "bible" study, fake being a JW and get in there and start making converts by the hundred. I'd be the top dog in a pyramid so tall you couldn't see the top.

It's very sick.

Francois

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

"One day I think I'll bite the next dog back! Lol....see how HE likes it"

Oh poor, poor doggie. That dog will probably have to go in for a series of rabies shots .

• minimus
    minimus

Whoever originally posted this is embarrassingly stupid.

• Dawn
    Dawn

My thoughts exactly minimus!!

How embarassing to think that 12+ years ago I would have agreed with this person.......ack....how could I have been so blind, pompous, and mislead?!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit