Evolution & Beck_Melborne

by Francois 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Thanks for the update. By fractamorgrafrier i was referring to your fractal driver card. The music i generally listen to is silence, or the rustle of tree leaves in the wind, or the laughter of falling snowflakes. But sometimes i do listen to classical, beatles, stealy dan, or some wierd stuff. On holy occassions i smoke. I'm very visual- i paint houses for a living.

The baptist god masturbates?? That's gotta be new light.

SS

• Francois
    Francois

Yeah, that's what I thought you meant. So that's what I was referring to. The way I've got this thing rigged up, there will be a mic input so you could go to your favorite sylvan glade or bosky dell and point the mike at some burbling brook and have it convert to fractals. If course, you'd have to have a pretty long extension cord. If I don't stop putting more gewgaws on this thing I'll never finish it.

Looks like our evolution conversation is out of steam. It was fun while it lasted. I'll have to think up some other question to stir up the natives.

Francois

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Frank, I think this thread/subject/topic is being continued in your 'inbox' - go check your mail

You have to be visually oriented, as opposed to say touch oriented (I have a test for that)

Frank, I have a test for the touch orientated. I will keep you posted.

Beck

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

The Baptist women that said God had a Dick. Thought that was really fun and I was playing with you.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

as John Travolta would say

"What a gip"

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

DWiltshire.."I" knew what you meant! I didn't skim over your post @F

Francois has too many women in his life...he can't keep track of them all. Just for the record: baptist 300lb bulldog does not = Beck_Melbourne! I'm not a baptist!

Beck

Hey Plum, what is downey chicken?

• Francois
    Francois

Right. So Plum, what is gip? (Since I don't watch John Revolting)

F

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

If you saw the movie "Pulp Fiction" ? then the scene where Revolta and Marcellis Wallace's wife are at the "Jack Rabbitt Slims" eatery. Revolta is patiently waiting for Mia to tell him this joke she had built up only to back out of it because it wasn't funny anyway. Revolta sits back takes a hit off his rolled cigg and says "What a Gip"

Translated = bum deal/dud/rip off/robbed/

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

BIG FRANK! TO YOUR FREINDS

f to those who see through you!

Q..........ONE WHO WRITES

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit