certifiable...it was bound to happen

by zanex 14 Replies latest watchtower medical

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

((((zanex))))) You have been through something that is totally life-altering, and it is not at all unusual that you're experiencing problems.

Just do what you need to do to help yourself deal with things. Be good to yourself. Give yourself special treats as often as you can. Vent here....talk, laugh, cry. You need to release the pain you've been going through.

Everyone has gone through this trauma to some degree. It does get better.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

{{{zanex}}} I liked your name; I thought your were doing it tougne in cheek.

I hope you feel better....it might take a few weeks. As long as you can laugh, there is hope!

Take care,

Tina

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

Hi Zanex,

Good luck! Hang in there, I am sure you are having alot of stuff float through your mind at the moment... We're all here for ya!!!!

Pistoff, welcome to the board.. I see you are a new poster... !!!!

• waiting
    waiting

Well..........as they say around here: "Better living through modern pharmacuticals."

Was on Prozac 5 years myself - only went off them because the dr. said they probably didn't do too much for me after so long anyway. But, lord, did they help during that time. Glad I had them - and would take them again too.

Some good suggestions given to you. As for finding new friends? My son started going to a health gym - and it helped him meet people. Joining the local Y or club will do it too.

I'd be careful around LDH though. She's not known for keeping people to the straight and narrow........and that is supposed to be a j o k e (but she's really, really, not known for that.)

Take care - and welcome to the Wonderful World of Drugs.

waiting

• teejay
    teejay

>> My son started going to a health gym - and it helped him meet people.

Good suggestion, Waiting.

During the time when I was disfellowshipped, I joined a fitness club so that I wouldn't be sitting at home all alone every night. I *did* meet several new friends and got in the best shape of my life, too. I remember reading about the positive effects that physical exertion has on the mental state.

Something for you to think about, Zanex?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit