Sydlik's Prayer and Sunday's NYC Convention

by Mister Biggs 47 Replies latest social current

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

how many have timed Solomons temple dedication prayer ?

ps..during one KM school for MS's the prayer giver was reading from

note cards..eyes open head half way down...

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Wendy-

I got plenty of sleep. Now I just need a Chiropractor for my neck, back and knee pain from the bus ride, stadium seating, and all the standing I did!

• Wendy
    Wendy

LOL Mr Biggs!

I remember the old kink in the neck pains as well haha Great memories...NOT!

wendy

• heathen
    heathen

Why don't you try streaking at the next one to liven things up a bit? It might also make the statement that the organization has been caught naked like it says in the bible.

• Bodhisattva
    Bodhisattva

From a diamond website regarding 'clarity', emphasis and bracketed material added: "Flaws are natural and all diamonds have flaws. The Gemological Institute of America [GIA] also has a grading scale for clarity. The metrics for this scale are Imperfect, Slightly Included, Very Slightly Included, Very Very Slightly Included and Internally Flawless in ascending order of value... The Imperfect rated diamonds have inclusions [flaws] that can be seen with the naked eye." The article goes on to describe how the flaws in other grades can usually be seen only under magnification.

So, when the Organization admits to being "imperfect" -- or, more often, "full of imperfect individuals," usually meaning the audience -- it simply means that it has obvious flaws, is not very clear, and is not worth much. Well, that's what a lot of us have been saying all along.

The god of the dolphins has flippers.

Diamonds of 'Imperfect' clarity have obvious flaws and little value.

• julien
    julien

The analogy is a classic "begging the question" fallacy. The premise of the analogy is that the Org is like a diamond. In fact as City Fan showed, the question is not "Are this diamond's flaws really important". The real question is: is this thing a diamond or just petrified shit?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Mike

During solomon's prayer, the temple supposedly filled w smoke so densely, that people had to leave. Bible says it was j's presence. I think it was incense. Their incense had some cannabis in it. The priests were having a smoke-in. So, yes, the felt diety's presence. Anyway, was there any smoke while sydlik prayed?? Don't think so, no incense, no 'erb, no tobacco, no divine. Just foggy minds. If you pray, you oughta try taking a couple of puffs first. It's a good spiritual aide. Not recommended for kinghall use.

SS

Edited by - saintsatan on 8 July 2002 17:3:41

• Gopher
    Gopher

Matthew 6:5

When you pray, you must not be as the hypocrites, because they like to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the broad ways (and on district convention stages) to be visible to men. Truly I say to YOU, they are having their reward in full.

• Pancho
    Pancho

Thanks City Fan.

The WatchTower is like.. The guy that came to my door and offered me "Life" by giving me a 1,000 Dollar bill. Then upon close examination I discoverd it was "AFAKE" man was I disapointed. That 1,000 Bill represented Life for me and now I fell more depressed, deprived, and deceived than ever.

The real issue is, If the Watchtower is a diamond, Is it Real or "AFAKE".

• Farkel
    Farkel

Room 215,

: His one redeeming trait is that he can't stand the sight of Jaracz.

He's in a very long line, then.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit