Y'all gotta admit, i got strong Faith

by Legendary U.2.K. 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Sirona
    Sirona

U2K, your post is barely readable.

Let me translate for those who wish to know what U2K was on about:

"My imaginary girlfriend and myself decided not to have children, mostly because I'm a brainwashed freak and attempt (without success) to use the bible to back up my fantastical theories. See, I have lots of faith!"

Sirona

P.S. In all seriousness, this must be the most pointless and uninspired thread ever posted.

• Matty
    Matty

U2K, what are you on about? Why are you so certain of your faith considering you don't seem to know basic biblical teachings. Please do some more research before you make decisions about whether or not you want children.

(Please bear in mind that U2K is not a Jehovah's Witness, although he does believe some of their doctrines, primarily Armageddon, which he wastes no time in mentioning in practically every post.)

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

Yes please Remember y'all, i'm not a Jw for Reasons, i dont wanna be one(Personal Reasons), Even tho i talk with them almost every day(they always hanging around lol)... I dont have no religion, i just follow the bible(kJV), And i try my best to be a Wise & Soon to be righteous Servant of The King Messiah Christ Jesus, and God(Jehovah) the father the Creator, Who lives By the Lawz, New lawz, and commandments.... Waiting for armageddon, And taking heed to luke 21 verse 36, and Waiting for God promise- 2 peter Chapter 3 Verse 13, THE NEW HEAVEN(144,000/Dont Concern me) & THE NEW EARTH(REST OF MANKIND, CAUSE GOD"S EARTH WAS NOT CREATED IN VAIN) Wherein Dwelleth Righteousness......

Edited by - Legendary U.2.K. on 8 July 2002 9:42:57

• SoulJah
    SoulJah

I think you've mistaken your anxiety disorder with faith. Don't worry though, I did the same for a while, then I woke up and started livivg life

• Dawn
    Dawn

Life is a gift - regardless of where you believe it came from, it is a gift. Enjoy it - don't postpone it!!

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

U2k i must respond in regards this..i do wish for you to have peace and blessings from Jah of Armies and Jah-Eshua ...the Christ.
    Man will have you believe that "Armegeddon is just around the corner" or tomorrow. But we must take heed to what Christ has said to us... 'do not be anxious.' (Mt 6:25,34) Everything will take place in due course. But keep in mind that even though many choose not to have children for Man's beliefs that scream "the due time has approached" (Luke 21:8) we are told to ' look intently at our cheif agent and perfector of our Faith ...Christ" (Hebrews 12:2) we are NOT told to be anxious about armegeddon. Therefore seeing how a restraint womb will never get satisfied (Proverbs 30:15-16) within your wife's heart she will desire children unless she does so already. Do not hold back (or restraint her womb) from giving her what she desires. For it is written that 'man cannot do A SINGLE thing of his own initiative unless it's granted from above.' So if like Rachel your wife cries for children and Jah will permit it from Heaven, why should you stop her from fulfilling that desire? If you two truely do not want children right NOW because of circumstances...then discuss this with your wife. And when you are ready for such a pleasant gift then ask in the name of Christ and you shall recieve. But do not be anxious about tomorrow. "Put NOT your trust in princes, in A son of man" (Psalms 146:3) Trust in Jah and Christ at ALL times. Armegeddon will come when it does... I ask you to go to Christ in regards this matter with your wife, and put faith in what you, as well as your wife, hear in your heart from Him. I hope this has helped in some way...Your servent in Christ
    FS

Edited by - FiveShadows on 8 July 2002 18:9:28

Edited by - FiveShadows on 8 July 2002 18:13:4

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

You would think Dub's would try to stop this kind of thinking...I mean most of their followers are born-in-to-it's...so if people stop making babies they are really going to be in a bind for followers. They also might want to adopt a catholic stance and tell them that birth control is the invention of the Devil...just to keep those number up there.

Frankly I am glad to hear some people have decided not to procreate. I wish more people would make that choice...

• Satanus
    Satanus

You gots it allrite. Fortunately, there is a cure.

SS

Great idea!!!

Wait until the great tribulation; there's enough people on the earth already.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit