Sure Fire Ways To Go Broke

by drahcir yarrum 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    Setting up a sidewalk stand outside a convention selling crosses and crucifixes

easter stuff

valentines
    birthday candles/decorations
    halloween stuff
    r-rated movies
    cigarettes
    american flags
    smurf dolls
    harry potter books
    playboy magazines

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Selling College Savings plans

Openings a "G.B. World Tour Tee shirt & souveneir stand"

Selling "Rockin' 'Dub" CD's on late night infomercials.

Coon

• toddy
    toddy

I'll probably end up broke if i fell for this email i got today................Or very rich. LOL

Dear Sir,This letter may come to you as a surprise due to thefact that we have not yet met. The message could bestrange but real if you pay some attention to it. Icould have notified you about it at least for the sakeof your integrity. Please accept my sincere apologies.In bringing this message of goodwill to you, I have tosay that I have no intentions of causing you anypains.I am Mr. Samuel Savimbi, son of the late rebel leaderJonas Savimbi of Angola who was killed on the 22nd ofFebuary 2002 . I managed to get your contact detailsthrough "The World Business Journal", a journal of theJohannesburg Chamber of Commerce in South Africa inthe time I was desperately looking for a trustworthyperson to assist me in this confidential business.My late father, Jonas Savimbi was able to deposit alarge sum of money in differnt banks in europe Myfather is presently death and the movement of hisfamily members (including me) is restricted. We areforbidden to either travel abroad or out of ourlocalities. Presently, the US$100,000,000.00 One Hundred MillionDollars my father transfered to Netherlands is safeand is in a security firm.Before you can get access toit i have to give you the password I am thereforesoliciting your help to have this money transferedinto your account. before my government get wind ofthis fund .You know my father was a rebel leader inAngola before his death My reason for doing this isbecause it will be difficult for the Angolangovernment to trace my father's money to an individual's account, especially when such an individual has no relationship ,I decided to keep thatmoney for my family use. At present the money is keptin a Security Company in nertherland.I am currently and temporarily living in Angolawith my family for my refugee status.I intend to communication with you as regards this transaction on a satelite phone to avoid intervention by anybody.Moreover, the political climate in Angola at themoment being so sensitive and unstable.With this password and information and I will send you a power of attorney to the security firm, When you are ready I will give you the information needed before you can get access to the fund you will then proceed to Netherlands where the US$100,000,000.00 will be given to you as payment. PLEASE YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS TRANSACTION ISHIGHLY REQUIRED. Yours sincerely, Samuel Savimbi.

• Stealth
    Stealth

Get married to my ex-wife!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit