Sure Fire Ways To Go Broke

by drahcir yarrum 13 Replies latest jw friends

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

I was thinking of unique businesses that would probably land you in bankruptcy court and came up with this one:

Selling windows to Kingdom Halls

Does anyone else have any suggestions?

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Setting up a sidewalk stand outside a convention selling crosses and crucifixes.

Lew W

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Giving Ted Jaracz free psychiatric treatment.

HS

• minimus
    minimus

INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR THE SOCIETY

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

:::INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR THE SOCIETY

Don't be daft!!!!!!!!!! You don't think they believe all that stuff about 'trusting in Jehovah' and the end being nigh? WT property would be covered to the hilt!

Marilyn

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Stay clear away from credit cards! Use only in dire emergencies, which is extremely rare!

Make this a habit and it's very easy not rely on them. I see way too many younger people getting caught up in using their credit cards for everything! This is a huge mistake. I'm 36 now and I have never felt like I've missed out on anything and I have everything my kids and I need.

Oh well...just a thought.

• minimus
    minimus

I wouldn't want to be an insurer when the society faces lawsuits.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

A sure fire way to go broke....Sell everything you have because the new system is just around the corner,and go pioneering...I`ve seen it happen,good hearted people retired in poverty...OUTLAW

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

A stand selling black puddings outside a convention.

• Simon
    Simon

Selling JW Retirement Policies

"No thanks ... we just pray to Jehovah and besides - the end of the world is only a few year away!"

(typical JW speak from 1890 to 2002)

Edited by - Simon on 8 July 2002 2:49:8

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit