Governing Body Mandating That Parents Shun DF'd Preteens Baptized Children Will Hurt Them Big Time In The Courts

by Brokeback Watchtower 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• StrongHaiku
    StrongHaiku

umertoecho - I don't think she believes herself deep inside; just used as a propaganda tactic by the society. I'm betting this woman will end up leaving and I can't justify why I feel this way.

I think you might be right and, like you, I don't know why. I have watched the video a number of times. It could be she is nervous being up there, but it doesn't feel right. I think she, like other JWs out there, may be desperately trying to keep cognitive dissonance from shattering her world into little pieces. She seems like she is barely holding it together. There may be a war going on inside her between her natural human instincts for her child and the need to unquestionably follow the Organization. Deep inside her there might be a bit of humanity left, but I don't hold out any hope. I feel for them because they have been indoctrinated to "just follow orders", but I doubt history will be as kind.

Also, I may be reading too much into it, but they don't seem particularly happy with each other. Trouble in paradise?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Yes it seems it seems that the Jehovah Witness/Watchtower corporation is a disfunctional family where mom and dad are the most abusive parents on heaven and earth. To them I dedicate this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

StroneHaiku

I hope we are both right.! And "yes" they do seem to be distant from each other. She looks like she is not coping. This video is out there now as a testimony to this religions real beliefs and actions. No way can this be dressed up and dished out as "loving".

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    There's something fundamentally bonkers about publicly praising someone for behaving inhumanely.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit