SOMETHING THAT IRRITATES ME

by bay64me 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

now see, i think this is actually pretty cool....

Juvenile Delinquent Lock Box
    Price: $7.50

At 5" x 4" x 3 5/8" this metal lock box features images from Mexican public awareness posters that explore some of the reckless activities typical of Juvenile Delinquents. Alcoholism, vandalism, gang fighting and careless driving are all portrayed in a collage of vice that lines the sides. Each box comes with a sturdy lock and key so you can safely store all of your valuables inside.

bay64, don't be too irritated. i used to feel awful for all the things i missed out on too, but it's what you do with today that counts.

• professor
    professor

Look, they even included a Fred Hall doll!

Pull My Finger Fred
    Price: $17.95

Just pull Little Fred's finger and he does the rest. Rip on demand, with this little insulter. Fred finishes his "command performance" with one of his eleven classic and hilarious phrases, such as: "Silent . . . but Deadly!"

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Yeah, I'm MAD AS HELL, AND I WON'T TAKE ANYMORE OF THIS S%$t!
    [parody rant on]

I had to miss out on my high school prom b/c I was home schooled.

I missed all the cool Cartoons as a kid b/c my mom said they were demonic.

I missed out on getting to egg some neighbor's house b/c he was too cheap to buy Halloween candy.

I miss getting to spike the punch at school dances.

I didn't get to see all those cool Brat Pack movies back when they were cool.

I couldn't have all that crazy teen sex stuff b/c I couldn't date as a teenager.

While we're on the teen sex topic. I didn't get to play with Mandy R---'s nice, 34D, round boobs even though she was an Elder's daughter and my parents wouldn't let me have sex. Hell, some worldly guy popped her cherry and got her pregnant. (Dumb dub girl -- she didn't know about condoms...)

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Quit dwelling on the past! It's time to move on!

You can live and enjoy life now! All the negative thoughts about all we missed growing up as JW kids just holds us back....one step forward, two steps back. There's a lot of life out there and we all need to discover it, enjoy it, and live it. We are no longer with the Org. so there is no need to fight and defend ourselves for just being human. We are free to breath freely! Don't waste it on the negative stuff.

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

Lost Diamond Didn't you see where I wrote: [parody rant on]?
    It was just a joke.

• bay64me
    bay64me

Lost Diamond

Nothing to do with dwelling on the past.............just a minor irritation.

Just living life now from day to day but I find that just now and again I get reminders of what I missed out on and my lack of knowlege in certain areas. Like I said origionally, a whole chapter of my life seems to have been obliterated.

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

You can feel happy knowing that Aha has just released a new album after a 12 year hiatus -- so you're still cool if you born in the late. Get on your trenchcoat and mope like it's 1982!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit