SOMETHING THAT IRRITATES ME

by bay64me 16 Replies latest jw friends

• bay64me
    bay64me

OK, so it's maby to be viewed as a minor irritation but annoying all the same. I can't help getting peed off when I see TV programmes showing music clips and videos that were out when I was in!

It makes me sad to think that I missed out on so much good stuff, when all the while I thought I was keeping myself "unspotted" by not having any part of the world!

It really makes me feel that I've lost a whole chapter of my life in more ways than one!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Don't worry, TimeLife Music will come out with a series and you can be giddy in your rediscoverd nostaligia!

Rock on!

• COMF
    COMF

Yep, can't regain the past. But you have the present. Make the most of it, right now.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

it's never too late to have a happy childhood:

http://www.rhino.com/index.html

http://www.zoomagoo.com

Pink Poodle Purse
    Price: $34.95

When we say pink poodle purse, we mean Pink Poodle Purse! This pink poodle purse is shaped like a real poodle. At 14" long and 9" high this doggie unzips to protect your belongings. Fashionably cute and sassy, make a statement in pink.

(you gotta believe!)

• bay64me
    bay64me

incense and peppermints

Omigod.............a Jesus Action Figure!

• Mac
    Mac

Incence,

Where can I get the matching skirt?

• Amazing
    Amazing

When I was a young JW, my wife and I did not watch TV for 5 years. We did see some news and a rare program at her parents house ... but we did not keep a TV ... it didn't hurt us ... but, when it comes to some TV trivia shows, I draw blanks. As a non-JW I love TV ... and I think it is a great tool ... just look at NBC Dateline ... far more effective then 1,000,000 JWs out in Service Saturday, knocking on all those not-at-homes ... killing time for the next donut break.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

bay64me: ooh i saw that jesus action figure. no home should be without one

Mac: i dare you to go door-to-door in that

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Back to: All Packages
    Religious Fighting Package
    Price: $19.95

Ever heard of Armageddon? This package will certainly spark the beginning of a fateful boxing match between good and evil. Fun for ages 5 to 100.

Package includes:

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Buddy Christ, Dashboard Deity

Firmly he grasps an imaginary steering wheel and reminds you of that first driving lesson... always keep those hands at 10 to 2! But then, isn't that exactly what you'd expect from Buddy Christ, the dashboard deity, fresh from his triumph in the movie, Dogma?

If nodding head dogs are just too pass and woolly dice too rustbucket, steer yourself to the divine alternative at just $12.95. All together now: "Buddy, you can drive my car. Beep, beep, beep, beep YEAH!"

Click here for further info and ordering.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit